No announcement yet.

gave away stone temple pilots ticket in toronto for tommorow night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gave away stone temple pilots ticket in toronto for tommorow night

this hurt real bad...my car broke down & i have a few extra bills to pay so i gave my FLOOR ticket to a bartender at a strip club who was going to toronto.they are one of my favorite bands & it was the first show on this leg of their tour promoting their new album(which really isnt to good).cage the elephant was opening for them.i like them too & seen them 3 years ago before they released an album.they opened for queens of the stone age...tommorow is going to be a bad day...although at least i got alice in chains tickets with the deftones & mastadon in vancouver october 7....im going to that for sure.

that sucks bro

i used to love STP in the 90s and even in EARLY 2000s

but i can't stand Scott Weiland anymore.... i saw him at Rolling Rock Town Fair '04 playing with velvet revolver and he damn near got boo'd off the stage for all his *****ing about the media and drugs and whatnot

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      that sucks bro

i used to love STP in the 90s and even in EARLY 2000s

but i can't stand Scott Weiland anymore.... i saw him at Rolling Rock Town Fair '04 playing with velvet revolver and he damn near got boo'd off the stage for all his *****ing about the media and drugs and whatnot
      i saw them last november & they were ****in amazing....they were meant to play together...weiland isnt clean anymore...i hear no coke but plenty of drinking...the best thing that could happen was when velvet revolver fired him...slash says pretty much everyone fell off the wagon when he was in the band...lol!

Comment

Working...
      X