No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: I'm Waiting To Welcome Andre Ward To 175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    RESPECT Krusher!!...at least you're WILLING to fight the man unlike the other dude who got the kids going Koo Koo for Coco Puffs!!...Krusher is a BEAST but Ward beats him imo
    Get ready for a big surprise. Krusher beats Ward as Ward hasn't the firepower to keep Krusher from pounding him round after round. That fight will be the beginning of the end of touting the "Super Six" tournament which Ward won (except for Ward, they weren't so super).

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Daddy View Post
      Get ready for a big surprise. Krusher beats Ward as Ward hasn't the firepower to keep Krusher from pounding him round after round. That fight will be the beginning of the end of touting the "Super Six" tournament which Ward won (except for Ward, they weren't so super).
      This is Now, this is Kovalev ducking; This is what we want

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
        I haven't heard not one person say "I wonder why Kov wants Ward when there's no money fighting Ward" . Can someone please tell me where that lame justification went ? Or is that justification only reserved for scared European fighters who seek to avoid Ward , like GGG ?
        For one, because Kovalev who is now signed to an HBO contract hast a limited set of opponents that are on his side of the fence. Stevenson, Fonfarra, Beterbiev are all on the Haymon side which basically means that Kovalev has hardly any name opponents to fight in the coming future. Ward is a name.

GGG on the other hand has many big money fights that are still possible at his own weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua Child View Post
          For one, because Kovalev who is now signed to an HBO contract hast a limited set of opponents that are on his side of the fence. Stevenson, Fonfarra, Beterbiev are all on the Haymon side which basically means that Kovalev has hardly any name opponents to fight in the coming future. Ward is a name.

GGG on the other hand has many big money fights that are still possible at his own weight.
          Lately, Haymon also signed Thomas Oosthuizen...

Comment

• Kova could beat ward especially if he catches ward early because then he'll be tentative about coming in

Fight when ward doesn't wanna fight and then move when he does

Comment

• Kovalev splatters Ward and has him stretchered out.

A lot of fans with an agenda don't like this fact but they have to deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Golovkin is talking about fighting Froch next. At 168. In 2015.

If Ward can hang around a little longer that fight can be there for him. I'd like to see him get it because once he moves to 175 I believe he is never coming down in weight again.
                How long will you give Ward a pass?

Comment

• This would be an awesome fight. I favour Ward but Kovalev makes it more competitive than GGG would.

I love the fact that we have 3 special fighters from MW to LHW who could all conceivably fight each other. Wonder how a GGG vs Kovalev fight would play out.

Comment

• Cant wait to see what Ward's response will be when asked about this. He is too busy worrying about the lower weights coming up to fight him. Let's see what he does

Comment

• Would be an intriguing fight. Would be a chess match that might break out into a war at any point, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X