This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Racism on the internet is not impressive...ANYBODY CAN DO THAT!

These are little kids acting tough on the INTERNET for attention so the stuff posted on these Forums...NOBODY SHOULD TAKE IT SERIOUS!
    We all got a lil racism in us.

Comment

White Americans aren't that great at boxing.

Just leave it to the white Euros to dominate guys

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        lol this guy is a FUKIN RACIST HIMSELF

in his weird little world...EVERYBODY IS RACIST just like he is so it can help him feel better about himself

Only color Haymon cares about is GREEN...as in MONEY!

People are so jealous of his POWER and how he can get his fighters on HBO anytime he wants and how he can get his fighters paid GOOD MONEY

Haymon excellent at what he does, don't hate him for that, the man stays out of the spotlight and does his job

also Al Haymon had Heavyweight Travis Kauffman (WHITE):

^but Kauffman lost at fight he was SUPPOSE TO WIN and I think Haymon dropped him
        You're a sicko!

Maybe his experience with ****ty AMERICAN white boxers like Kauffman is why Haymon believes all white boxers are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          We all got a lil racism in us.

naw speak for yourself...we all might be a little RACIALLY BIASED to our own and we all have PRIDE, but I personally don't "HATE" any other race JUST BECAUSE and I have never decided to "HATE" certain fighters just because of their RACE...then to cover up their racism they trying to use "STYLE" as an excuses as to why they HATE Certain Fighters lol

people who do that should all just go KILL THEMSELVES to help make the world a better place, anybody that hate some one because of the way they was born and had absolutely no control over that has some SERIOUS MENTAL ISSUES!

Comment

White Americans are not ****ty boxers.. I know some white boys that will take simeones head off.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                You're a sicko!

Maybe his experience with ****ty AMERICAN white boxers like Kauffman is why Haymon believes all white boxers are ****.

Cut the BS, everybody on this Forum knows your a Racist and you hate American Fighters...this is why NOBODY BELIEVES YOUR BS!

Comment

i'm gonna be the first white boxer to be manage by al hymen, all these boxing threads are inspiring me, i'm gonna go back to training and go pro, ima beat these blues hoooboy

Comment

yeeeeeeehaw, nuthin gona stop me now

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Did you read my opening post?

If someone asked a white manager of a scientific research center "would you ever hire a black person?"

and he replied by laughing and saying "NO"

Would that be racist?
                      Not sure if somebody has already posted, but, the interview was a parody.

Comment

Working...
                      X