Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. Marco Antonio Rubio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG by KO or stoppage. Rubio will try hard but GGG is too skilled and HBO has invested too much in him to see him lose right now to a Rubio level fighter.

i'm hoping waiters pulls the upset.

Very good card.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-18-2014, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Golovkin will beat the hell out of Rubio and stop him. It's simply the truth, and nothing else will happen.

Comment

Another BUM fight for GGG... yawn... wake me up when this guy actually fights a real threat.

This is part of the reason HBO has lost its title as the premier boxing channel. How many stiffs can they find for GGG? Who's next? Sam Soliman? Bronco Mccart? Pavlik? Echols? Macklin rematch?

When this guy fights WARD, CHAVEZ, COTTO, FROCH, CANELO, etc... then wake me up.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
          Another BUM fight for GGG... yawn... wake me up when this guy actually fights a real threat.

This is part of the reason HBO has lost its title as the premier boxing channel. How many stiffs can they find for GGG? Who's next? Sam Soliman? Bronco Mccart? Pavlik? Echols? Macklin rematch?

When this guy fights WARD, CHAVEZ, COTTO, FROCH, CANELO, etc... then wake me up.
          Okay, we'll alert you when one of those guys actually calls GGG out for a fight. None of them seems very interested at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            Okay, we'll alert you when one of those guys actually calls GGG out for a fight. None of them seems very interested at this point.
            I don't see what other people seem to see with Chavez, Golovkin would beat that man to a bloody mess.

Comment

GGG will break him down and TKO him by round 6

Comment

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say GGG wins by stoppage. Ballsy prediction, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasGunslinger View Post
                  I'm going to go out on a limb here and say GGG wins by stoppage. Ballsy prediction, I know.
                  Yes, and make sure you bump this if your prediction just happens to be correct.

Comment

I'm a Donaire supporter, but I really wouldn't be mad at all if Walters surprises us and shows us he's the goods.

Imagine Walters blowing out the Featherweight divsion, nobody would of seen it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      Showtime will be dead and buried as soon as that fraud, Floyd calls it a day.
                      It's almost like you're hoping a major network gets out of the boxing business because it would be some sort of feather in your cap.

SHO has been in boxing for a long time and put on many classic fights let's hope they continue on

Comment

Working...
                      X