Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cotto Takes The Tittle From Martinez At MW, Do We See Floyd at 155?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Floyd is a coward, the "I fight them at their best weight" only applied to Cotto, One time because Cotto isnt a threat to any real 154's or 160 fighters
    You were singing how Canelo was going to destroy Floyd , post after post Canelo was going to murder him according to you ; it appears your sour grapes is very child like .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      You were singing how Canelo was going to destroy Floyd , post after post Canelo was going to murder him according to you ; it appears your sour grapes is very child like .
      He even called Canelo a bum in a thread a while ago. lol

Comment

If Cotto by some miracle wins, Floyd fighting him again is opportunist as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          A coward who still outclassed the guy in your sig. How does that make you feel? I doubt Cotto will fight Sergio at the full middleweight limit. Cotto is a big boned guy, he'd look out of shape by weighing in at 160lb. I can see them agreeing to a CW of 156lb for the WBC middleweight belt.
          Exactly my point, he "outclassed" him in a cowardly way on the scales, on the weight and he still ran when he had him hurt. Do you know what a none coward fighter would've done?

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
          Yea Floyd is a coward and you are the true warrior
          I sure am a true warrior. I'm threating to murder 50 cent on twitter while picking fights with Mayfield and Kimbo Slice

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Yea he had real advantages over Floyd, which other fighters havent had since Floyd is a coward and never concedes anything. Yet he chose to fight him like the bum that he is. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and he showed his true colors. Like you show your true colors by posting on these boards for 4 years and still being in Red

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          He even called Canelo a bum in a thread a while ago. lol
          he's a bum.... problem?

Comment

Clueless boxing fans make Mayweather job so easy by calling him to fight guys who don't have a fukin chance at beating him

Not I don't want to see no fukin Mayweather vs Cotto 2 because he destroyed Delvin Rodriguez and even if he defeats Sergio Martinez who lets be honest look like **** his last fight it might be ready for the taken that still don't make me excited for Cotto vs Mayweather 2

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Exactly my point, he "outclassed" him in a cowardly way on the scales, on the weight and he still ran when he had him hurt. Do you know what a none coward fighter would've done?
              Marquez has never been stopped. If a dynamic offensive machine like Manny couldn't knocked him out when he had 42 rounds to do it, then what makes you think that Floyd could have pulled it off? He didn't ran. He used subtle lateral movements, but there was times he just stood in front of Marquez and made him missed his combos, got him off balance, and made him looked like an amateur.
              Last edited by Carpe Diem; 10-09-2013, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Floyd fan.

Someone is a Floyd fan I see. He is a great fighter, nothing more, nothing less. In order to be considered an all-time great, you have to take risks against guys you aren't sure you can win against. Floyd has a lot of humans fooled, but not me. Cotto and Manny showed him up years ago by fighting everyone he didn't want apart of. For a fighter to have his skill-set, he sure is insecure about it. What I mean by that is, if he truly believed in his abilities, he would fight ANYONE. That is the difference between him and SRL or Hearns or Duran or Chavez or De La Hoya or Whitaker; they WILL FIGHT ANYONE. Manny is an all-time great. Cotto is a hall of famer and so is Floyd. It's his own fought. Have you ever seen a fighter accuse another fighter of being on steroids to avoid the fight? Didn't think so. I am pissed he robbed us of a great fight with the other fighter of his time to share his praise. Smh, what a joke this guy is. Sugar Ray Leonard is the greatest fighter of all-times. How about that?

Comment

If Cotto beat Martinez, The CatchWeight King Floyd will want Cotto at 155.

Comment

lets not already worry about Ifs

Comment

Cotto wouldn't win that fight, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X