Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    It's all about pissing yourself.
    Fixed.

Honestly, i'd say a third of the times I sleep in my bed when i'm totally wrecked, I piss the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      It's all about pacing yourself.
      yup. thing is, i dont relaly like ot get DRUNK. a good buzz maybe. but then its hard to maintain that buzzed feel without getting plastered.

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
        Fixed.

Honestly, i'd say a third of the times I sleep in my bed when i'm totally wrecked, I piss the bed.
        Yes I had to pee like crazy, I had to make sure I was in the restroom, I had to confirm it by standing there for like 10 seconds making sure I was awake and that I wasn't dreaming lol. First time I missed horribly, got it all over the toilet seat and cleaned it up, the other few times were dead on.

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
          Fixed.

Jesus, kid.

You from the UK?

Comment

Your feelings will change and in the next few years you will become a raging alcoholic. Happens to the best of us, enjoy.

Comment

Sometimes I like getting drunk.

That kind of tired you get after you've drunk a lot and you know full well that you could if you wanted to sleep standing up. It's a beautiful thing. Stumble home, fall over, '**** it, sleep on the steps': out like a light.

The only bad thing about getting drunk is the flashbacks. The: 'oh **** did I do that,'........yes, you did do that and if you're rewatching the highlights in your head it happened.

Comment

One time I was so drunk I fell into a fireplace. I didn't get burned though.

Comment

Working...
                X