No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Adamek vs. Cunningham II Post Fight Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Adamek vs. Cunningham II Post Fight Presser

Bill Emes catches the post-fight press conference to the controversial rematch between Tomasz Adamek and Steve Cunningham. Hear from both fighters, promoter Kathy Duva and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Cunningham is awesome.

Comment

Sucks to see USS tear up like that, I hope he gets something on HBO, dude is definitely exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Sucks to see USS tear up like that, I hope he gets something on HBO, dude is definitely exciting.
        Against who? Cunnigham isn't beating any top 10 heavyweights. He's chinny and has no power in this division and he's only had 2 fights....one of them being a past prime Adamek, who's one of the worst in the top 10.

He's what 37 now? I like Steve but unless he rematches Huck or Hernandez or fights Hwrnandez....(I think he loses all of those fights) He's pretty much done. Heavyweight wise, his career is over.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
          Against who? Cunnigham isn't beating any top 10 heavyweights. He's chinny and has no power in this division and he's only had 2 fights....one of them being a past prime Adamek, who's one of the worst in the top 10.

He's what 37 now? I like Steve but unless he rematches Huck or Hernandez or fights Hwrnandez....(I think he loses all of those fights) He's pretty much done. Heavyweight wise, his career is over.
          He would school Arreola, what's he ranked at?

Comment

He would school Arreola, what's he ranked at?
            I take that back, I think Cunnigham could beat Arreola also. Not sure what his ranking is but I'm sure he's top 10. That's about it, his heavyweight ceiling (especially at this point) is Sergei Liakovich level, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
              I take that back, I think Cunnigham could beat Arreola also. Not sure what his ranking is but I'm sure he's top 10. That's about it, his heavyweight ceiling (especially at this point) is Sergei Liakovich level, IMO.
              I doubt he goes back to Europe, I don't think Nazzim has ever left the states(i've never seen him outside of the US)

ESPN has Arreola ranked 5th, I also think he can beat the guy who trains Wlad, can't remember his name.

Comment

I doubt he goes back to Europe, I don't think Nazzim has ever left the states(i've never seen him outside of the US)

ESPN has Arreola ranked 5th, I also think he can beat the guy who trains Wlad, can't remember his name.
                Arreola at #5 is insane. I've got him #16...and he'll be #17 at best next week after Cunningham is included. Possibly behind Glazkov, too- I'll have to look at that. He'll probably be close to top 10 again if he beats Stiverne, but the dude hasn't fought anybody in years and had only beat a few gatekeepers before that, at any rate.

Richardson was still Cunningham's trainer when he was fighting in Europe. He's trained him for about 3 1/2 years, and he was in his corner in the Hernandez fights, among others.

PS- The guy that trains Wlad IS a top 10 fighter, and his name is Johnathon Banks.
                Last edited by MarcianoFan; 12-23-2012, 08:50 AM. Reason: Forgot to talk about Banks

Comment

Cunningham should go back to CW. He has next to no power.

Saying that, there are a few domestic paydays for him at HW. Arreola would be an OK fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MarcianoFan View Post
                    Arreola at #5 is insane. I've got him #16...and he'll be #17 at best next week after Cunningham is included. Possibly behind Glazkov, too- I'll have to look at that. He'll probably be close to top 10 again if he beats Stiverne, but the dude hasn't fought anybody in years and had only beat a few gatekeepers before that, at any rate.

Richardson was still Cunningham's trainer when he was fighting in Europe. He's trained him for about 3 1/2 years, and he was in his corner in the Hernandez fights, among others.
                    Never noticed him in the ring, I watched both Hernandez fights and didn't even notice him in the ring, thanks for clarifying that.

Jonathan Banks,thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X