No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alexander Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alexander Povetkin

This fight is on for October 5 in Moscow.

http://boxrec.com/show_display.php?show_id=672143

What is your prediction?
    Wladimir by KO/TKO
    71.98%
    Wladimir by decision
    21.74%
    Povetkin by KO/TKO
    3.38%
    Povetkin by decision
    0.97%
    Evenly matched, difficult to predict
    1.93%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by The Hammer; 05-17-2013, 09:04 PM.

What does Wlad win if he beats Povetkin? Does he become 'regular' and 'super' champion?

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      What does Wlad win if he beats Povetkin? Does he become 'regular' and 'super' champion?
      He gets something better. The satisfaction of exposing a paper champ.

Comment

Wlad by brutal beatdown.

Comment

Wlad will kill him. Decent win for Wlad. It'll be fun to watch though.

Hey Freedom, thanks for the whack ass donation. I happen to really like two European fighters in Kell Brook and Gennady Golovkin. And David Price is growing on me as well. So you're accusations are baseless and pure stupidity.

Comment

Wlad beats the fat off Povetkin.

Comment

Povetkin hits the canvas as soon as his chin gets touched.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                I'm not surprised you like Brook, after all you like David Haye.

But you'll never be a David Price fan, and we both know why.
                I don't even like David Haye that much........I just said he's the 3rd best HW and if Vitali keeps fighting, he should fight Haye.

David Price is growing on me. He should go after the likes of Chisora, Perez/Chagaev, Helenius, and others like that next year.

You're delusional homie. You need help immediately.

Oh and Gennady Golovkin is a beast. He and Quillin are my favorite Middleweights, and he'd beat anyone there hands down, except Martinez. But he has the ability to beat Martinez, though I'd have to favor Sergio.

But in your "I see race everywhere" mind, you can keep on with your baseless accusations. You're pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  I don't even like David Haye that much........I just said he's the 3rd best HW and if Vitali keeps fighting, he should fight Haye.

David Price is growing on me. He should go after the likes of Chisora, Perez/Chagaev, Helenius, and others like that next year.

You're delusional homie. You need help immediately.

Oh and Gennady Golovkin is a beast. He and Quillin are my favorite Middleweights, and he'd beat anyone there hands down, except Martinez. But he has the ability to beat Martinez, though I'd have to favor Sergio.

But in your "I see race everywhere" mind, you can keep on with your baseless accusations. You're pathetic.
                  He only see's race when the fighter you're discrediting is white.

If the fighter you are discrediting is black, it's ignored.

Also, if the fighter you are crediting is white, that's ignored also.

The guy actually said yesterday I was rooting for David Haye to beat Wlad

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                    You were.

I don't want to get into an argument about race, it will get us both banned (as happened with myself and POET a while back).

But everyone can see that the people who hate the Klitschkos and Calzaghe nearly always will have a photo of a boxer of a certain race in their avatar, and all or nearly all their favorite fighters as listed in threads or in their sig will be of that race.

Now, I'm NOT saying there's anything wrong with supporting fighters of whatever race you like. If you only like black fighters, that's cool.

But it's dispicable to constantly discredit and ridicule the boxers of a certain race you hate.
                    I don't only like black fighters man. Oh and I had a Mexican fighter in my signature last week. I put them in my sig leading up to the week of a big fight for them, moron.

I didn't realize Alvarado, Mares, Golovkin, and Castillo are black. But hey, you learn something new everyday!!!

I discredit Vitali and Wlad because their resumes are pretty weak.

Wlad's best wins are Haye, Byrd, Peter, Ibragimov, and Chagaev. That's probably just inside the Top 20 at HW.

Vitali's best wins are Sanders, Peter, and Adamek. That's not even inside the Top 20 at HW. His resume isn't even better than Calzaghe really.

I don't have baseless statements.....that's your thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X