No announcement yet.

Kevin lole: Roach told me today that Chavez weighed 172 last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut
    smh @ Roach...he's been saying things AGAINST Jr. during the 24/7 episodes and NOW he says something like this....either that snake is throwing venom on his own fighter or he's trying to sliver into Maravilla's head...one or the other
    Man, Sergio is too damn old to play these stupid ass games or fall for them. He's either gonna win or lose.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
      Sorry but he's staying at MW for at least 5 fights after Martinez.
      That's impossible. Won't happen. If it does his career will be over.

Comment

Did he even make the 30 and 7 days weigh ins, Because i dont believe he did not especially with the WBC around.

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
          Sorry but he's staying at MW for at least 5 fights after Martinez.
          No way bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
            Do you ever stop following me around topic to topic responding to my posts when I 9 times out of 10 never quote you or engage you in boxing convo. I dont consider your knowledge on the sport to be credible enough to warrant debate.
            You of all people should not be talking about stalking anyone. Five times you tried to give me infractions saying Im trolling, in my threads. Apply your post to yourself weirdo.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
              These are the threads where you see who's actually fought competitively or at least trained in boxing (and most of NSB tends to be clueless).

5 pounds (of fluid weight) can be lost in 2-3 hours of boxing training on a regular basis, regardless of what point a fighter's at in training (although it does get tougher at losing if the fighter is too dehydrated because the body will resist releasing more water), even more so after a 2aday. Problem is that most, if not all, of the weight will be regained if the fighter has ingested enough liquid and food during the day.

JR. probably trained before weighing in and regained it afterward. He's going to have to start restricting his water intake to make weight.

Or Salazar adjusted the weights because he's on the payroll.
              yup that abolene will do the trick.

Comment

172....wow....most fighters weigh in a max of about 5lbs in the week before the fight...there are only 3 days left and Jr has to cut 12 lbs????

Comment

Didnt martinez weigh in at 170 for one of his middleweight fights not that long ago (fight night weight)?

Chavez could have less than 10 pounds on him. I am thinking Sergio wins.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Kevin Iole ‏@KevinI
                    @tqbr Roach told me today that Chavez weighed 172 last night

So Jr. gained 5 pounds since Friday?

lol.

So to me that pretty much means he was either cutting weight for the doctor fudged his figures a little bit. It's obvious he's not doing things the right way

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      No way bud.
                      I think this will be his last fight at middleweight win or lose and more than likely he will lose badly. It really sets Chávez up for a nice excuse after he does lose

Comment

Working...
                      X