No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Floyd fight the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trk View Post
    If the Pacquiao fight happens, then Floyd will have fought the P4P #1, #2, and #3 in consecutive fights. If that isn't fighting the best then what is?
    Cause Weight-classes exist. This isn't Fight Night Round 4 where you can be in any weight and beat someone still. Reality people, jesus.

Comment

This thread has nothing to do with Pacman. Read it again..........If you are illiterate i will understand.

Comment

people really underated floyds resume..all he fights is the best..but i guess haters have a job to do..so hate on

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Rock View Post
          Simple question: Why doesn't Floyd fight the best guys out there? He has been at 147 for nearly five years now. Surely Hatton, Marquez and a 38 year old Mosley doesn't make you the greatest of all time? (Floyd says he is) I will put a poll up so vote away.
          floyd wants to fight the best but he's scared that his undefeated will be gone so he prefer fighting less risk with more money to preserved his 0, without that 0 floyd himself know that he is nothing but just an ordinary boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
            baldo=linear champ
            hatton=p4p top5 former wba ww champ

mosley=p4p#3 ww wba champ
            jmm=times up p4p#2 linear lw champ
            oscar-top 5 lmw wbc champ

how doesnt he fight the best again?? 3 of his last 5 fights were p4p fighters and all were current champs
            bold =

Comment

people really underated floyds resume..all he fights is the best..but i guess haters have a job to do..so hate on
              True.

and *****s have money and PPV sales to fanatize about. Then they call themselves boxing fans. And their man never does anything wrong. We must be some losers then.

Comment

Floyd calls himself "The Greatest Boxer Of All Time" He said it nobody else. His resume at 147 sucks huge balls, Do you really expect people to believe his ****?

Comment

Comment

He has fought the best.

The best tune up. Being a p4p #2 who happened to call out Floyd. Not the other way around.

The best 140lber who was fighting for Floyd's title. So it was basically a title defense against a guy moving up to prove his mettle. No one says **** when the smaller guy wins, so why say **** when they lose?

The best 147lber. Mosley was the best man at 147lbs. If being 38 makes him unlegit, then what does that say about the other 147lb fighters?

Just because he doesn't fight everyone you want him to, doesn't mean he isn't fighting the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                      epic movie

Comment

Working...
                      X