No announcement yet.

FAO Rolling Stone/The Beatles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Rolling Stone/The Beatles

Apologize to Mark and his family or I'll post your pic on here(the regular one not photoshopped) and i'll put it at as my facebook profile(where I have some BS members too). I'll also make copies of it and post all over NY with the help of my friends.

Call Mark and apologize to him and his family you coward. First, apologize to him on his profile and be sincere about it.

What did I miss?

Comment

What the **** did this lying racist fa.g say now?

Comment

I was kidding about posting it all over NY. But Mark is apparently leaving this site because Stone Roses did something to him with his info and Mark's fam got involved.

Comment

Damn that's some grimy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
            I was kidding about posting it all over NY. But Mark is apparently leaving this site because Stone Roses did something to him with his info and Mark's fam got involved.
            wich is why one should b carefull when e-talken ****..never know what actual smart person u piss off that can actually do somethan

Comment

Comment

Do it!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                  wich is why one should b carefull when e-talken ****..never know what actual smart person u piss off that can actually do somethan
                  I don't see it as smart. I see it as crossing the line. E-beef is E-beef and it should stay between the 2 that started and it should stay within the website it started in. Stone Roses went deeper than that.

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                    Did you just call stones "smart"?

Comment

Working...
                    X