Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I used to drink at the same bar as Marcos Maidana...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I used to drink at the same bar as Marcos Maidana...

And, you know, I DID like his bumming... a Hell of a lot. But I was taken anally early in his bumming career, and the jury was still out. No ****.

Our lovemaking became quite fraught, and at one point I tried to give him head and put my hand between his legs too hard.

"No", he complained, "putting hand below waist, or using head... I not... it make night difficult for me."

It was just one I wouldn't put money on as being a cast iron bumming, you know what I mean? I like the guy so much I even have his cum face as my avatar, but I just feel uncertain as to how well he could bum at top level. After twenty minutes of me taking his ****, he seem confused... normally Marcos damages people to the kidneys, but I could feel my lunch being moved around by his generous, glistening bell end, and there were signs he was gassing out.

After a while, well, you know me... I take an **** pounding and my lunch gives way. As Marcos himself put it: "On the tip of my bell end... is ahhhhhh... piece of ****, pardon my English."

Well, it was such a solid and consistent bumming that Marcos had dug to my body one time too many and I was completely sated, crying in ecstasy and unable to stand for several minutes. But I did wonder how someone with a finer arsehole would last.

I did, in all honesty, have a feeling that "ho beater" Mayweather would have a faster, more accurate and more intelligent **** to thrash around. Yet such things were hypothetical, as, as soon as Maidana walked into my favourite gay bar, Floyd picked another one to drink in. "There's plenty of people to bum in there," he explained, "and I'm sure I'll get them to blow my dick in there, and I don't need Marcos to play a tune on it."

I wasn't convinced, and part of me was filled with sorrow. But, as always, life goes on, though death is inevitable. My seeping arsehole attested to that.

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
    And, you know, I DID like his bumming... a Hell of a lot. But I was taken anally early in his bumming career, and the jury was still out. No ****.

Our lovemaking became quite fraught, and at one point I tried to give him head and put my hand between his legs too hard.

"No", he complained, "putting hand below waist, or using head... I not... it make night difficult for me."

It was just one I wouldn't put money on as being a cast iron bumming, you know what I mean? I like the guy so much I even have his cum face as my avatar, but I just feel uncertain as to how well he could bum at top level. After twenty minutes of me taking his ****, he seem confused... normally Marcos damages people to the kidneys, but I could feel my lunch being moved around by his generous, glistening bell end, and there were signs he was gassing out.

After a while, well, you know me... I take an **** pounding and my lunch gives way. As Marcos himself put it: "On the tip of my bell end... is ahhhhhh... piece of ****, pardon my English."

Well, it was such a solid and consistent bumming that Marcos had dug to my body one time too many and I was completely sated, crying in ecstasy and unable to stand for several minutes. But I did wonder how someone with a finer arsehole would last.

I did, in all honesty, have a feeling that "ho beater" Mayweather would have a faster, more accurate and more intelligent **** to thrash around. Yet such things were hypothetical, as, as soon as Maidana walked into my favourite gay bar, Floyd picked another one to drink in. "There's plenty of people to bum in there," he explained, "and I'm sure I'll get them to blow my dick in there, and I don't need Marcos to play a tune on it."

I wasn't convinced, and part of me was filled with sorrow. But, as always, life goes on, though death is inevitable. My seeping arsehole attested to that.
    Didn't read but pics or GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
      Didn't read but pics or GTFO.
      Don't lie. You read and your dick did twitch.

I know the girl in your sig BTW.

Comment

hahahaha red slider is on fire

Comment

Giving anorak a run for his money!

Comment

Anoraks words are no match for mine.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Giving anorak a run for his money!
              Huh? He just cut and pasted my stuff and changed the names:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=634067

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                Huh? He just cut and pasted my stuff and changed the names:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=634067
                you cant let that go anorak.

you cant let nobody take your boxing bumming title away from you.

how dare he?

how dare he?

put him in his bumming place.

Comment

I just find it a bit... creepy. He's like my new stalker.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    I just find it a bit... creepy. He's like my new stalker.
                    Face it. You have lost it. I can copy and paste your threads and gain ten times mre viewers. I'm the draw around here now old man.

Quit posting in my threads if you are going to block me.

Comment

Working...
                    X