Smoke and Gun of Aids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoke and Gun of Aids

http://www.eaec.org/misc/smokingGunOfAids.htm

"I don't agree with his assessment that HIV (not AIDS, this tell me he is a wacko cause he doesn't even know what to call the virus) was made to wipe out a certain number of people in third world countries. AIDS is aquired immune deficiency syndrome. It is the condition that arises because of the HIV infection. AIDS can be aquired through drugs or chemo as well as viruses.

I do however agree with him that HIV was created in a lab. Even in School, we had ethics questions in Genetic Engineering questioning the specificity of the HIV virus. It is the only known virus to specifically attack a certain protein on the cell membrane of a certain cell in a certain species. This kind of specificity is unheard of in the natural environment. Not only is it that specific, the virus also performs a function. Once it has entered the specific cell, it changes the protien on the cell memebrane to become unrecognizable to the macrophages that is the ONLY line of defense should our T cells become infected with a virus. NO other virus known to man does this. Very strange. While it may be present in primates, it is not so specific. In primates, the virus is kept in check because their protiens on the cell membrane do not change, so the body can keep it under control.

That being said, he does raise and interesting debate about over population. The world will eventually be too populated. Now whether we allow nature to do it or we kill each other over resources is up to us. Do we voluntarily do it, or do we allow some external cause to do it for us?"

some scientists opinion

Comment

wtf does this have to do with boxing?

Comment

Working...
      X