Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I noticed something about the fighters on my P4P list - none of them drink alcohol.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pavlik of recent times was a p4 p fighter for a while wasnt he and a alcoholic so he did ok for a while.

He might have thought he couldnt fight without a drink.

Comment

Chris arreola

Anybody remember Chris arreola drinking during training camp before he fought klitchko then camp to the fight looking out of shape. He proceeded to get beat down and his trainers were saying he needs to get on a new diet.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao's a lush

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
          Pretty sure Danny Garcia drinks I feel like I've seen him on instagram with a bottle of something
          Negative.

*****hype.com/news/article13666.html

PC: Is it tough for you to train through the holidays?

DG: I always make time for the gym because it's just what I do. But my fight is actually great timing. I can do the holiday thing and then have time for the fight because I fight February 9th. So after Christmas, I can get ready for my fight, and New Year's doesn't matter because I don't drink, so I will probably be with the family chilling. So I'm disciplined. I know what I gotta do and everything is perfect timing.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
            Pretty sure Danny Garcia drinks I feel like I've seen him on instagram with a bottle of something
            Negative bro....Swift don't drink

Comment

Bunch of damn squares in this thread.

Comment

I don't like alcohol, it makes me do stupid ****.

Sometimes I do things I can't take back.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Wladimir Klitschko: "I'm not a big fan of alcohol. I think it's one of the most dangerous drugs in the world. I'm OK with it if you don't drink too much of it. A glass of red wine is good for you, but too much would affect my athletic performance."

Erislandy Lara's mother was an alcoholic.

Pacquaio doesn't drink anymore although his last opponent was ****faced less than 2 months before their fight:

And Mayweather's next opponent Amir Khan has been doing coke.
                  Drinking in moderation has many health benefits, it would help to at least appear to be educated and doing some research before posting a topic like this, but then again the average NSB poster can care less about learning something, they usually only concern themselves with being childish and trolling.

If you are going to be careless with your body, it will be an uphill battle to maintain an elite level of competition and production, if you are responsible and mature, you will find a healthy balance, or drop your unhealthy habits altogether, just like in any other sport, or career for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                  X