No announcement yet.

Best White Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I don't judge fighters based on hype and other people's opinions. I just go by what I see. I see GGG as a better fighter than Froch or Calzaghe and I thought Kovalev beat Ward. Kovalev and GGG are two of the best white fighters along with Wlad and Vitali. I like Vitali better than Wlad because of his iron jaw. He was never close to being knocked down. There have been many good white boxers from 1980 to now and these 4 boxers are among the best of them in my opinion. I would rate Calzaghe near the top but Froch doesn't make the top in my opinion. His chin is good but not as good as some say. Taylor dropped him and hurt him badly and that was a washed up Taylor. Froch is too slow, sloppy and easy to hit to be rated among the very best white boxers. Being willing to fight anybody still doesn't make you the best.
    froch was overrated, luckily he fought in a crap division, make no bones about it, SMW post calzaghe has been garbage. Weve seen that by how easy ward found it at SMW then when he fought kovalev he looked lost. Someone like kovalev, golovkin, beterbieev, or even pimp stevenson would have blown froch's head off

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      1. They aren't white, Eastern European which is a mix of Asian and Prussian blood.
      2. Marciano was Italian, which is a mix of Moors (African Arab) blood and Euroasian
      3. Tommy Morrison is the greatest white fighter of all time.
      Advanced, supported, up to date, in depth, scientifically certified & widely accepted papers & work on this subject please confirming your statement?? No obscure flaky links, i want this DNA generalisation you just asserted of literally 100's of millions of Euro peoples verified & backed up with proof from various established bodies & renowned names in the field saying these peoples are not white???

Define white too? If they aren't white what are they?

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        Proof:

Badboy film
        "You are part eggplant "
        Hahaha

Comment

A lot of my favourite recent white fighters didn't even turn pro.. HW Alexei Lezin beat the likes of Vladimir, Vitali & Valuev & had a style that would have made a quick exciting pro. Oleg Saitov was a slick WW who won Olympic Gold twice & the Val Barker. G. Gaydarbekov beat the likes of Jermaine Taylor, Lacy, Golovkin, Ndam, Erdei & won Olympic gold.

However if by white the obvious baiting op & his alt means European descent I'd go with

Wladimir, Usyk, Kovalev, Lomachenko, Frampton, Froch, Dariusz, Calzaghe, Beterbiev & Vitali.

Comment

Andre ward is one of the better white fighters currently.

Comment

I think it has to be Andre Ward

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Andre ward is one of the better white fighters currently.
                Good post green k

Comment

Canelo Álvarez lol

Comment

How can anyone disrespect Froch? He was and is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                      How can anyone disrespect Froch? He was and is the man.
                      Golovkin and Calzaghe fans.

Froch was the man.

Comment

Working...
                      X