Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Haye vs. Tony Bellew Explodes With Wild Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    People who want a scrap, people who want to see a knockout I'm sure this fight will definitely deliver an action packed barn-buster Bellew has a half decent chin as does Haye It's going to be fun whilst it lasts.

I have no problem with this fight being PPV what I do have a problem with is IF the undercard isn't up to scratch.
    Bellew will be knocked out in 1 round. If you think this mismatch is ppv worthy, then i worry about you

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      People who want a scrap, people who want to see a knockout I'm sure this fight will definitely deliver an action packed barn-buster Bellew has a half decent chin as does Haye It's going to be fun whilst it lasts.

I have no problem with this fight being PPV what I do have a problem with is IF the undercard isn't up to scratch.
      Like Bellew-Cleverly 2?

Comment

Marco Huck trying to be peacemaker there.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Bellew will be knocked out in 1 round. If you think this mismatch is ppv worthy, then i worry about you
          Guess Ward Vs. Kovalev was not PPV worthy either then surely a stitched up fight can't be worthy of that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post

Marco Huck trying to be peacemaker there.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              The casuals here will lap that schit up. Hearn is selling turd sandwiches and everyone is eating them like they are delicious
              Nothing like casuals calling other casuals casuals 😂

Comment

Battle of the Bell-ends

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  Battle of the Bell-ends

Comment

That security man didn't go to the trouble of learning Tony Bellew's name.

Probably pours all of his efforts over fulfilling his dream and becoming the first man in his town that has absolutely no neck whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Trickydicky View Post
                      Nothing like casuals calling other casuals casuals 😂
                      nothing like alt's stalking certain members like weirdo no life nerdlings

Comment

Working...
                      X