Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW! Pacquiao has been dropped to #15 on boxrecs P4P list.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
    Wladimir at #3, Vitali at #5, Canelo at #8.. it's kind of a ****ty list.

But i'm sure the great Daniel Geale is a top20 p4p fighter in your book. As long as sugar daddy Floyd is #1, amirite?
    **** list if they have canelo ranked any higher than 100 gotta go with you there.

Comment

That list sucks pretty bad... Khan was badly KOed in his last fight, he's #74. Cotto went toe to toe with the number one in the list, the lost a tough fight against a top 15 in that list, and he's #79? I mean, look at the names before him... Andre Ward fourth? He should be 2nd, he's been beating everyone. Martinez only 7th? Bah, bad list...

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
        what's with the sig. are you happy that filipino boxing fans cry because their fav boxer loses?
        I'm actually ecstatic.

After years of racist rants, nonstop hyperbole and a complete lack of class and character from Pacterds, this is boxing's 2012 Christmas gift to real sweet science fans.

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Canelo at 8

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
            I'm actually ecstatic.

After years of racist rants, nonstop hyperbole and a complete lack of class and character from Pacterds, this is boxing's 2012 Christmas gift to real sweet science fans.

Happy Holidays!
            ok if that's what makes you happy. enjoy while it lasts!

Comment

not taking Boxrec ratings serious now are we?

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
                ok if that's what makes you happy. enjoy while it lasts!
                While what lasts?

If Marquez would have lost, there are plenty of other Mexican fighters that Mexicans can root for who are at the top.

If Mayweather would have lost, there are plenty of other Black fighters that Blacks can root for who are at the top.

When Emmanuel Pacquiao got knocked out last night, a nation's electricity got cut off. They went back to the dark ages. No one will hear about The Philippines unless China invades it.

Donaire is considered too American for Pinoy tastes. What do Filipinos call him? I believe my friend told me it was a "banana". That's pretty racist. His fan base is largely American. And so are the skills he's learned.

So yeah .. it will last for years.

Comment

Boxrec rankings work on a points system where you get like points per fight, so padding your record with noobs still gets you a lot of points.

For example Archie Moore is the GOAT on that site becuse he has +100 KO's and however many wins, despite Ezzard Charles beating him 3 times prime for prime.

Comment

Embarassing for Manny.

Comment

watch boxingscene still keep him #1 with comment like even though Pacquiao officially lost we scored the fight to Manny Pacquiao 48-44

Comment

Working...
                      X