Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Is JuanMa Fighting The 7th Ranked Contender?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dambala View Post
    Another anti-Juanma thread featuring El Chicano.
    I've already told you, I'm not hating on the dude. The problem I have is that people discredit other boxers in his division while praising him for the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Who have said Juanmas resume is the ****?????? Explain me who?
      No te agas pendejo. You make it seem like its the **** when comparing it to others.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
        No te agas pendejo. You make it seem like its the **** when comparing it to others.
        Dime mama Bicho, Quien????????

Comment

Juan Ma KO in 3 rounds is going to be short night

Comment

Dime mama Bicho, Quien????????
            Caballero is the main one.

Comment

I've already told you, I'm not hating on the dude. The problem I have is that people discredit other boxers in his division while praising him for the same thing.
              Nope. Juanma Have the skills, he wants Vazquez or Marquez the 2 ****ing top dogs in the division. Aint his fault they dont want non!!!!!!!!

If he doest get those 2, he will end up KTFO Caballero on september 26 in MSG!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                Did he have a fight and someone pulled out? Not ranked by Ring, 7th by WBO. Didnt realize till now how small Lontchi is, his picture with Lopez speaks volumes, reminiscent of his pic with Penalosa, Concepcion cant get here fast enough.
                shut the fuk up who is pwill fightin?????

Comment

Juan Ma did Bob Arum a solid and jumped on this card because Pav vs Mora...so they found whoever was available and threw him in there with Juan MA

Do you remember Lopez's last outing...He threw like a million punches per round...and that was like 2 months ago...give him a damn break.

Comment

Nope. Juanma Have the skills, he wants Vazquez or Marquez the 2 ****ing top dogs in the division. Aint his fault they dont want non!!!!!!!!

If he doest get those 2, he will end up KTFO Caballero on september 26 in MSG!!!!
                    You fucking moron!!

One had surgery on his eye the other got in a car accident after 3 wars. One doesn't even have a belt and Caballero has 2. Looks like a duck!

I want to see him fight Caballero.
                    Last edited by Mr.Fantastic; 06-27-2009, 03:24 PM.

Comment

You fucking moron!!

One had surgery on his eyes the other got in a car accident after 3 wars. One doesn't even have a belt and Caballero has 2. Looks like a duck!

I want to see him fight Caballero.
                      We already had this discussion Jotto.

Vazquez is understandable, but Hwy Marquez is ducking, he is healthy and he already had his tune, whom he KOd in 3 rounds. Whats the excuse for him not fighting Juanma?

Caballero have 2 belts, wich him he took form 2 bums. Caballeros biggest win is De leon whom Juanma Jod in 1 rounds. Neither have a special resume, but Caballero has not look impresive!!!!!!!!

Juanma wants and needs somebody with name like Marquez, Caballero is just anothe rbum whom will get KTFO soon!!!!

Anyways I want Juanma to fight Caballero so we can get over this BS !!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X