Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Village Idiot of Boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    Is this true?

SkillspayBills
    IDK where that salacious bull**** spread but it was a complete and utter lie lol. I notice users that have never so much as sniffed a vagina do whatever they can to make themselves feel better.
    Fact 1: I spent not a penny, a nickel, a dime on anything.
    Fact 2: I even got my bus ticket paid for and got 2 meals a day cooked from scratch, TWICE!
    Fact 3: Top 5 best head of my life.

I think I came out of it pretty good but like I said, when you are pathetic you do whatever you can to make yourself feel better.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Because I want to know who is the mod that did it.
      Whining about your brief ban?

You are the worst crybaby on boxingscene.

I was banned for many months, but I never went on and on about it afterwards. I took it like a man.

You come across as someone who has had a lot of privileges and a very soft life.

You need to grow up and be a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Whining about your brief ban?

You are the worst crybaby on boxingscene.

I was banned for many months, but I never went on and on about it afterwards. I took it like a man.

You come across as someone who has had a lot of privileges and a very soft life.

You need to grow up and be a man.
        If you say so, I just wanted to know who the mod was. You are the one who went and got me banned. All because I called you by your government name. Why did that bother you so much?

Comment

• BostonGuy and it's not even close

Comment

• http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=730796

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                IDK where that salacious bull**** spread but it was a complete and utter lie lol. I notice users that have never so much as sniffed a vagina do whatever they can to make themselves feel better.
                Fact 1: I spent not a penny, a nickel, a dime on anything.
                Fact 2: I even got my bus ticket paid for and got 2 meals a day cooked from scratch, TWICE!
                Fact 3: Top 5 best head of my life.

I think I came out of it pretty good but like I said, when you are pathetic you do whatever you can to make yourself feel better.

Lmao..

You are such a liar... took you over 2 weeks to get your story right before you could respond even though you have been on countless times

Lmao I'm the liar????

Yeah your story is so credible...

Should be on anoraks BS posts of the month thread..

So let's get this straight

1. You claim to be desperate enough to holler at fat chicks on a boxing forum

2. You claim you didn't trick any money

3 you claim she paid for everything, flew you out on multiple occasions

4. Gave you "top 5" head

Yeah, sounds like a legit internet story.. meet a girl, she flies you out, spoils you with money, and blows you

Sounds super legit.. we both know it's a lie..

Obviously you can't pull girls in real life, so you were desperate enough to holler at fat bytches on nsb.. not even Alex Kidd is that pathetic..

So keep lying, we know you a trick hoe..

What's the more plausible story..

You tricking like a hoe

Or you met some classy broad on nsb that spent big money, flew you out twice on her dime, gave you top 5 head.. so believable lol

Top 5 head,,, lmao, like you have gotten head from over 5 different girls to even be able to have a top 5 list. Like a mother****er can have a "top 5" list yet be desperate enough to holler at fat bytches on boxingscene

Your story is so filled with BS.. you know it... I know people involved and your story don't jive at all..

Fake ass trick bytch... stay tricking bytch, just a symptom of being a loser

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Lmao..

You are such a liar... took you over 2 weeks to get your story right before you could respond even though you have been on countless times

Lmao I'm the liar????

Yeah your story is so credible...

Should be on anoraks BS posts of the month thread..

So let's get this straight

1. You claim to be desperate enough to holler at fat chicks on a boxing forum

2. You claim you didn't trick any money

3 you claim she paid for everything, flew you out on multiple occasions

4. Gave you "top 5" head

Yeah, sounds like a legit internet story.. meet a girl, she flies you out, spoils you with money, and blows you

Sounds super legit.. we both know it's a lie..

Obviously you can't pull girls in real life, so you were desperate enough to holler at fat bytches on nsb.. not even Alex Kidd is that pathetic..

So keep lying, we know you a trick hoe..

What's the more plausible story..

You tricking like a hoe

Or you met some classy broad on nsb that spent big money, flew you out twice on her dime, gave you top 5 head.. so believable lol

Top 5 head,,, lmao, like you have gotten head from over 5 different girls to even be able to have a top 5 list. Like a mother****er can have a "top 5" list yet be desperate enough to holler at fat bytches on boxingscene

Your story is so filled with BS.. you know it... I know people involved and your story don't jive at all..

Fake ass trick bytch... stay tricking bytch, just a symptom of being a loser

Comment

• people who have their life in order DO NOT TAKE A BUSRIDE TO FCUK FAT CANADIANS.

Just throwing that out there

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      people who have their life in order DO NOT TAKE A BUSRIDE TO FCUK FAT CANADIANS.

Just throwing that out there
                      ExactLy....

"I'm the man". Took a bus to Canada to see a fat bytch.... all you gotta know about this dude..

Also claims to be a doctor or at least working on his doctorate in 2012... but dude taking a bus... lmao

****ing fake ass bytch that already got linked trying to fight beercules for real...
                      skillspaybills is a loser,, not winning at life

Gotta claim he "studying for doctorate while taking busses to Canada for fat chicks,,,

Lmao,,, going to clown this loser forever..

Comment

Working...
                      X