No announcement yet.

Sergey Kovalev vs. Andre Ward - Official PPV Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    I don't really go in for that, but Ward didn't win anyway so it doesn't matter.
    comparing it to pac bradley, are you mental?

Comment

• Can this board just admit that Kovalev did do more damage throughout the fight but boxing is scored on a round by round basis and this fight had too many swing rounds for anyone to get robbed

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Yeah, just like Pacquaio-Bradley except 99% of the media thought Pacquaio won whereas plenty thought Ward won.

Kevin Iole, Eddie Hearn and literally the entire 5 man Sky Team had Ward winning just for starters.
        the sky team, hearn and kevin iole

lol all right Dan, Ward won. You got it.

Comment

• I think it's an easy get out to say "it could have gone either way" - It being 114-113 allows people to justify a bad decision.....but when you look at the reality of the situation, there's no way you can give Andre Ward enough rounds if you are honest.

I think Ward was good tonight, he showed heart and determination but he didn't win enough rounds to win that fight.
          Last edited by deathofaclown; 11-20-2016, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            comparing it to pac bradley, are you mental?
            Your boy lost and got a gift, just like Bradley did. Enjoy.

Comment

• Why wasn't Jaskcson giving any instructions to Sergey? what do they keep in the corner for?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Regardless the challenger doesn't have to "take the belt" which is such a frustrating thing to hear still in the year 2016.

They fight was clearly an either way fight and Ward won it by 1 point. That's all he needs to do to "take the belt from the champion"
                Doesn't matter if it's 2016 or 1906, you go in there and winning convincingly, you put everything into it and take it off the champ, I don't want to call this a robbery but saying he won by a point is stating the obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Your boy lost and got a gift, just like Bradley did. Enjoy.
                  i am enjoying these tears hank you

Comment

• Ward and Trump...making America great again!

USA USA USA

Comment

• andre ward's jaw drops in amazement that he won a fight where he did little in other than lovetap kovalev on the hip while clinched

he then confidently boasts "im not surprised at all"

and "first time in my career ive been dropped"

Comment

Working...
                      X