No announcement yet.

Be honest be non biased

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honest and non biased? you are asking too much of boxing fans
    ward is the first that comes to mind, he is good but i wouldn't have it in any p4p list.

Comment

mikkel kessler. outside of a win over froch that could have gone either way, his best wins are anthony mundine, markus beyer, librado andrade, and allan green.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        gumblebumlovkin; has not 1 elite win,is super easy to hit,has a stupid borat face,cant speak a lick of english,and cant draw flies to shyt yet he demands to fight big names like floyd mayweather,now u tell me that aint a overranted hype bum

even bob arum called him a gumblebum fighter whatever the hell that means,
        stax nearly ended ggg's career go easy bro !!

Comment

Originally posted by blakey View Post
          stax nearly ended ggg's career go easy bro !!
          i am not going to lie i am 5'8 and i feel like i could lay gumblebumglovkin with a well timed right hook,that kid has no good feet movement at all,

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
            How in the world can Deontay Wilder be overrated haha. All you hear is he fights bums, he sucks, he's horrible, he's wild, he has no skills, he's destroying boxing, Povetkin and Fury will destroy him in the first round, he has skinny legs..

There is no way in hell Wilder can be overrated..
            I would agree that, for the most part, most can see Wilder for the pretender he is. On another thread, however, there are a number of people who have voted to say that Wilder would beat Klitschko. So there are at least some who feel he is a legitimate threat... but I take your point. I suppose it just seems to me that Wilder doesn't get enough of a hard time for being so ****e
            Last edited by HeadBodyBodyBody; 06-18-2015, 08:15 PM. Reason: Wrote 'have' twice

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              i am not going to lie i am 5'8 and i feel like i could lay gumblebumglovkin with a well timed right hook,that kid has no good feet movement at all,
              Give Loeffer a call, apparently GGG feasts on bums anyway. You have a good a chance as anyone to get a pay day.

---------

I feel Wilder is overrated.
              Same with Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I was actually watching that fight critically, earlier today and Ward beat Kessler through sheer talent. Not one of the headbuts was aimed. He works in like Holyfield and butts happen. I wish he did more to avoid them. It's not purposeful like Hopkins and some truly dirty fighters. Kessler himself admitted that he didn't know how to fight in the clinch and wasn't ready for it. Half the time, he grabbed Andre's arm whereas Ward was setting up brilliant ways to work out of the clinch. On a technical level, Ward really schooled him. And I like Kessler. I was rooting for him when that fight went down but was marveled by Ward. Rooted against him several times but can't deny his skill.

As for Dawson, my argument has always been that weight "draining" offsets natural size advantages and people purposely overlook the difficulty of fighting a naturally larger guy. Wejust disagree there so there's no point in arguing.
                Good post. Kessler, like most opponents, was just not prepared for Ward's inside game and his strength on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Overhyped and Overrated is not the same.

Overhyped right now is GGG (that is only because with the hype he is getting, the resume doesn't back up the hype and that is because most of the top Middlweights are Terrified of Him). Kell Brook is a bit overhyped right now as well, like GGG I like Kell Brook and I think he is extremely talented but all this hype over beating Shawn Porter? Really? Same Porter that had a Draw with a Old Julio Diaz on Friday Night Fights then all of a sudden came back super strong and overpowering people...Just Saying but that is another topic. I put Keith Thurman in this Category as well!

Overrated is Adrien Broner & Canelo Alvarez Easily! Both get talked about a lot by Boxing Media and Fans and they're both well Promoted but in big fights so far...NEITHER HAS IMPRESSED! They knockout guys they're suppose to knockout and beat who they're suppose to beat but each time they stepped up both have looked Average and either lost or needed judges help to get the win. Of course both still very young and can and will get BETTER but right now they're overrated by many. The problem they will have is that it is other young fighters who have the better Pedigree so them being able to Maintain at the top will be very hard! Danny Garcia, I hate to do it to him but I put him in this Overrated Category as well. The man needed help by the judges in all his big fights besides Khan and Matthysse and I give him full credit for those wins...but he is still living off of them and is not getting better

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                    Broner imo, the dude has shown he has a certain skill level but has struggled when stepping up and also whilst fighting C+ level fighters. The only way he wins these big fights is by robbery. But i see him getting iced again and al haymon will then make him a sacrifice fighter like a collazo/berto/lopez type.
                    im a broner fan and i would agree but lets me honest who is over rating him?

Comment

Canelo loses to the undisputed best fighter p4p on the planet and is called overrated lol. He's highly regarded and extremely popular but he's not generally in talks as a p4p stud that no one canbeat. He's at the top of his class and that's not over rating.

My pick is kahn. I absolutely love Prov but he's overrated. I dont know how he always ends up in talks as demolishing people yet he isnt winning fights lol. I guess I'd still pick him over Rios though whos on the list.

Comment

Working...
                      X