No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford vs. Lamont Peterson.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terence Crawford vs. Lamont Peterson.

I think this should be Crawford's first fight at 140. How would Crawford react to Peterson's inside fighting?

Crawford beats the PEDs out of this cheater!

Comment

Would be a hell of a fight. I think Peterson's never say die aggression would bring out the best in Crawford just like it did with Bradley.

Comment

I would be impressed if he KOs Peterson in an easy manner.

Comment

Tough fight but I think Crawford pulls out a UD.

Comment

Really tough fight to call. TC's willingness to fight might be his undoing against some of these 140 lb. fighters. Peterson is a really good test for TC, but I'd hold off for a few fights.

I give the edge to TC in freshness, and pure boxing technique, but I give Peterson the edge in having fought big guys and being used to the weight.

Comment

Crawford beats him up, takes a wide UD

Comment

I totally disagree with all of you. In no way should this be Crawfords first fight and I think Peterson right now beat him pretty easily

Comment

It wouldn't be Crawfords first fight at 140. He stopped Prescott at 140 on short notice. But I agree with everybody. Peterson vs Crawford for the IBF strap would be an amazing fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    It wouldn't be Crawfords first fight at 140. He stopped Prescott at 140 on short notice. But I agree with everybody. Peterson vs Crawford for the IBF strap would be an amazing fight.
                    He didn't stop Prescott but yeah he did fight him and beat him at 140.

Comment

Working...
                    X