No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin: "GGG is a risky fighter"..."Not enough money to fight him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Quillen milking his titles? What the hell do you think GG is doing? If it doesn't make dollars, it doesn't make sense. Stop with the "if it wasn't for the fans, boxers wouldn't even get paid" crap. Watching boxing is a choice. If you don't choose to watch boxing, someone else will.

I didn't get Quillen being scared of GG when I saw the interview. You clowns bring up the scared ducking crap because you have the right to. Guys like Quillen aren't scared of GG, but if you can get a rise out of Broner, Floyd or Quillen fans, go for it eh? Phony mofo's.
    what's GGG doing? He already made it clear he's willing and wants to fight anyone and everyone to show he's the clear #1 fighter at 160. Matthew Macklin is better then any single fighter Quillin has faced thus far, so I dunno what you're on about. GGG isn't the one who's talking about not taking "risks"

If it doesn't make dollars it doesn't sense? Oh my god, a fight against Golovkin will be more lucrative then ANY other fight he could and is going to possibly take. Not to mention the fact that a WIN against GGG would put Quillin at the top of the world, money wise. Beating/fighting GGG won't make dollars? C'mon now, you're being an idiot.

Yes watching boxing is a choice, but if NO ONE watched boxing these guys wouldn't get paid, so a fan wanting a fighter to fight the best possible opponents is not as ludicrous as you make it sound. I forgot, no one knows the heart of a boxer like you, though. Lol

And who the hell said anything About Floyd and broner? Your posts get more biased and agenda-driven by the count. Someone can't just be a fan of Quillin? The fact you mention Floyd and Broner just shows you're a chitty agenda driven poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      So how much does he want to compensate for him fighting GGG?
      Networks put up money for fights, he'll get what he's worth, well actually way more judging by what he got paid against Guerrero. Quillin thinks he's worth a lot but he's not, and the fact that he's complaining about a potential opponent "not bringing in enough money", while he is the obvious B-side and brings less in the fight is hilarious. This is basically Quillin's biggest fight around, but he wants big money for no risks

Comment

People like Frank Ducketts are what's wrong with boxing. Perfectly fine with Quillin vs Guerrero, a fight that zero people asked for, over a Golovkin fights. If it "don't make dollarz it don't make sense" then how can you defend the Guerrero fight? Was he some cash cow? Idiot.

Next up will probably be another cash cow in Rubio. The pride of Mexico and PPV King.
        Last edited by ИATAS; 04-29-2013, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Who is GG fighting next? Another ""no hoper" probably.
          Stop trolling, bro. How you can not be red is beyond me. You do the same chit In every thread you've ever posted in. Discredit certain type of fighters and defend your boys at all costs no matter what the topic at hand is or how relevant/irrelevant it is.

Matthew Macklin is better then any one Quillin has ever fought, so again... I'm not sure what you're going on about. (Troll)

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            People like Frank Ducketts are what's wrong with boxing. Perfectly fine with Quillin vs Guerrero, a fight that zero people asked for, over a Golovkin fights. If it "don't make dollarz it don't make sense" then how can you defend the Guerrero fight? Was he some cash cow? Idiot.
            Guerrero had a shiny record and was there to bring in a diversified crowd. There are alot of Dominicans in NYC, some def came to see him. There was a puerto rican, dominican, a cuban hometown guy and a black hometown fighter in the top 2 fights. Thats not by accident, promoters know how this stuff works

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Guerrero had a shiny record and was there to bring in a diversified crowd. There are alot of Dominicans in NYC, some def came to see him. There was a puerto rican, dominican, a cuban hometown guy and a black hometown fighter in the top 2 fights. Thats not by accident, promoters know how this stuff works
              Oh I definitely get it, I understand trying to get a good croud in NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by BudHeavy View Post
                Basically

GGG has all these dude shook only person who has the balls to face him is Chavez jr.
                LMAO, guess you forgot about Macklin facing him in June then huh? Time to find a new favorite fighter bruh, Chumpez is a joke.

Comment

What seperates good fighters from great fighters is the willingness to take risks. Kid chocolate is a diva

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    hes chicken **** to be a man and take a risk, meanwhile gabriel rosado....
                    Exactly, he even moved up in weight to face ggg. I wish all fighters today had the guts of Rosado.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                      what's GGG doing? He already made it clear he's willing and wants to fight anyone and everyone to show he's the clear #1 fighter at 160. Matthew Macklin is better then any single fighter Quillin has faced thus far, so I dunno what you're on about. GGG isn't the one who's talking about not taking "risks"

If it doesn't make dollars it doesn't sense? Oh my god, a fight against Golovkin will be more lucrative then ANY other fight he could and is going to possibly take. Not to mention the fact that a WIN against GGG would put Quillin at the top of the world, money wise. Beating/fighting GGG won't make dollars? C'mon now, you're being an idiot.

Yes watching boxing is a choice, but if NO ONE watched boxing these guys wouldn't get paid, so a fan wanting a fighter to fight the best possible opponents is not as ludicrous as you make it sound. I forgot, no one knows the heart of a boxer like you, though. Lol

And who the hell said anything About Floyd and broner? Your posts get more biased and agenda-driven by the count. Someone can't just be a fan of Quillin? The fact you mention Floyd and Broner just shows you're a chitty agenda driven poster.
                      Matthew Macklin? His claim to fame is beating who clown? GG has not even faced him yet, and you put him on his resume lmao. Who has GG fought that is worth mentioning? Don't bother. Second, I'm a patient fan of the sport. When the fight happens, I'll be watching. I thought Quillen gave you the real. Obviously you got something else out of what he said. The rest of what you said you can ball it up and throw it in the garbage.

Comment

Working...
                      X