No announcement yet.

the top 5 most theltic guys in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
    So people who run without a ball are more athletic than those who run with one?
    I believe that people that can do more than just run - regardless of whether it is with or without a ball - are generally more athletic.

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
      I believe that people that can do more than just run - regardless of whether it is with or without a ball - are generally more athletic.
      but you mentioned marathons.

Comment

Comment

No doubt it's Ronaldo

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            messi might be as good at soccer as anybody is at anything right now. he's not the best athlete, but he's the best player in sport. he's the best in the world at the most popular sport. he's the best player.

the best pure athlete in the world is lebron james. speed, strength, size. that's what athleticism is. that's all it is. it's basically an evaluation of movement.

he's 270 lbs and he's 6'9". you foreign guys don't even understand size like that. he moves/runs like an animal, and i mean that in a good way. it's completely effortless. from basket to basket he's the fastest man in the nba. he can jump out of the building. he's one of the league's best passers. and he's 6'9" and 270 lbs.
            Until es plays in a sport the rest of the world actually give a **** about i cant take him seriously.

Also dont be so patronising, you do realise on Average the dutch are far taller than the yanks...

Comment

Originally posted by Loud! View Post
              No doubt it's Ronaldo

great post...unfortunately these yanks think the only two sports in the world are played by them only.....

Comment

Lol @ a soccer player being the most Theltic person in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                  Until es plays in a sport the rest of the world actually give a **** about i cant take him seriously.

Also dont be so patronising, you do realise on Average the dutch are far taller than the yanks...
                  nobody is "far taller" than we yanks.
                  the dutch?
                  are you serious?

do the dutch jump out of the building and kick like mules? show me these flying dutchmen, please. you can't even run in clogs.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    nobody is "far taller" than we yanks.
                    the dutch?
                    are you serious?

do the dutch jump out of the building and kick like mules? show me these flying dutchmen, please. you can't even run in clogs.
                    Rik Smits was 7'4.

......but he had a 2" vertical

Comment

This thread is spectacular.

Comment

Working...
                      X