Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
    Just a rumor, nothing more. When I see proof that Mayweather Jr or any boxer is on PEDs then I'll believe it.

On the meantime all I see is a writer saying that there are some rumors that Floyd failed his PEDs tests and a huge organization like USADA (which is not entirely a good organization, but neither an evil one) not saying anything about any failed test.

I chose to believe USADA on the meantime, and not because I think those guys are perfect, but just because there isn't any proof yet to say that what Hauser is saying is actually real.

Oh and about USADA, I still haven't seen a single sample that proves that Lance Armstrong was on PEDs. Lots of testimonies and stuff, but not a single blood sample that proves a 100% that he was using EPO and all those other drugs.
    They claim to have substantial evidence which proves Armstrong had been blood doping for more than a decade. They gave him the opportunity to fight those claims in an arbitration hearing and Armstrong instead decided to quit altogether. But it makes you wonder about what their motivations might be in relation to their role in boxing, specifically to their relation with GBP and the alleged cover-up.

USADA is hell bent in exposing the doping history of one of America's most beloved athletes in recent memory, yet they are willing cohorts in an ongoing effort to cover up the PED usage of arguably the most despised athlete in the current sports landscape?

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      However, I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd did test positive for steroids. . .

In boxing, just like in life in general, those who cry foul, and start up weird, borderline gay witchhunts, are usually the ones with something to hide themselves. . .
      It does come with the territory considering his abuse towards women and his always angry conduct.

Comment

• Originally posted by MyUsername View Post
        What? You can't sit on that computer chair and call me a liar right now.. You know it's true..
        Laying in bed on my phone. Just like I know Floyd's a woman beater, ducker, steroid abuser.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I think this piece was supposed to come off as a damning expose on USADA and GBP....and it does. But reading that second part, the agenda here is a little sickening. USADA sucks so please use my friend's (Conte) more reliable agency (VADA). Yes I'm aware Conte has no official role at VADA (not anymore, anyway) but we know better. This is all a money grab and Hauser is pointing the finger in one way, and pretending not to notice what's going on behind him. Or maybe he's just trying to obstruct our view while distracting us at the same time. Crazy.
          That is how Hauser rolls and why I have never liked him as a writer, he sometimes has interesting points but his conclusions are always skewed by his personal feelings from what I have read of him anyways.

For someone so highly thought of as a journalist that is a huge no-no, if he made it clear I could deal with it but he hides it and he is so long winded people get lost in the detail missing that.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
            U surely remember Mr. Dwight Gooden who appears in all them anti-drug commercials but in actuality is a coke machine. Actually the coke machine is giving quarters to Gooden to get some coke.
            Those are recreational drugs. You can't buy come with quarters friend, not that kind.

Comment

• Originally posted by nysoxfan84 View Post
              They claim to have substantial evidence which proves Armstrong had been blood doping for more than a decade. They gave him the opportunity to fight those claims in an arbitration hearing and Armstrong instead decided to quit altogether. But it makes you wonder about what their motivations might be in relation to their role in boxing, specifically to their relation with GBP and the alleged cover-up.

USADA is hell bent in exposing the doping history of one of America's most beloved athletes in recent memory, yet they are willing cohorts in an ongoing effort to cover up the PED usage of arguably the most despised athlete in the current sports landscape?
              I'm not saying that they don't have evidence, but if they do then why they just rely on testimonies to prove that Armstrong was doping himself?

Armstrong decided not to defend himself because the reality is that it wouldn't have mattered. Just because you don't say anything doesn't automatically mean that you're guilty of all charges.

USADA is supposed to be a huge organization that tests athletes for every single possible drug, yet they end up relying on freaking testimonies as proofs? That's what I don't like about them, I mean if you can't catch Lance Armstrong (who according to them was using PEDs for many years) then why spend all these thousands of dollars on testing and laboratories, I mean c'mon I expected a lot more from USADA.

About the Floyd thing, I just don't think it's true, especially without evidence and again, what's their motive to try to hide something like this? They went for Armstrong even without blood samples that prove he's guilty, yet they're trying to protect Floyd even when they have positive blood samples? Doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                That is how Hauser rolls and why I have never liked him as a writer, he sometimes has interesting points but his conclusions are always skewed by his personal feelings from what I have read of him anyways.

For someone so highly thought of as a journalist that is a huge no-no, if he made it clear I could deal with it but he hides it and he is so long winded people get lost in the detail missing that.
                Yeah methinks Conte is pulling the strings here. I suspect he's the source...or is the one connected to the source regarding Mayweather. There are a lot of things missing in this article and you have to wonder why. Actually it's pretty obvious. Bob Arum is somewhere laughing right now.

Comment

• I do want to see what comes out on the Morales matter because that whole series of events doesn't add up. It will be interesting to say the least and there could have been wrong doing or at the very least a breakdown of what their system is suppose to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rico1965 View Post
                    Ok let me get this right......Pacquaio has never failed a drug test, but Mayweather and company accuse him of being on steroids, PAC sues than Mayweather pays Pacquiao a certain amount of money and retracts their statement of Pacquiao taken steroids.

Hauser writes an article on maxboxing.com stating Floyd Mayweather failed 3 drug test with the word rumor......now wouldn't Mayweather sue this guy aka Pacquiao suing Mayweather if this wasn't true?
                    Give it time friend. Floyd likes to do things in grand style, for all we know he's having these perps arrested as we speak!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rico1965 View Post
                      Ok let me get this right......Pacquaio has never failed a drug test, but Mayweather and company accuse him of being on steroids, PAC sues than Mayweather pays Pacquiao a certain amount of money and retracts their statement of Pacquiao taken steroids.

Hauser writes an article on maxboxing.com stating Floyd Mayweather failed 3 drug test with the word rumor......now wouldn't Mayweather sue this guy aka Pacquiao suing Mayweather if this wasn't true?
                      Guilty people don't sue, homey. Innocent people sue to clear their names.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
                      X