Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios-Richard Abril Agreed, Gamboa Being Sued

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well ****... But still we're only hearing the specifics of one side and nothing from Gamboa's side. The interviews with Ring TV were cool and all but you need to attempt some more to try and clear your name again. Try to clarify things with your fans at least. Did anybody notice how this $70k advance came out of nowhere? We were never told about it till NOW. I find it just funny.

Damnit, wtf has Gamboa done. This wouldn't be so hurtful if boxing was flooded with Cubans that we get to see often. But the few Cubans that we have boxing get a fight like every 7+ months, 6 if we're lucky.

Comment

Deserve it

Thats what you get for associating with Mayweather, Gamboa was calling out Rios and no showed to the press conferences. You deserve what you got coming to u Gamboa, i actually liked you too Gamboa! Then you pull this crap. Gamboa jus put himself into a $h*t hole.

Comment

$70.000 aint nothing. give dirty arum the money and move on. he's stealing money from all his fighters. pac should be making way more money per fight. gamboa is looking out for himself just like cotto did.pac tried to leave and sign with goldy.both petersons,K.holt,torres,and ortiz left for the same reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Jensen_usmc View Post
          Thats what you get for associating with Mayweather, Gamboa was calling out Rios and no showed to the press conferences. You deserve what you got coming to u Gamboa, i actually liked you too Gamboa! Then you pull this crap. Gamboa jus put himself into a $h*t hole.
          no he didnt. this is a great move

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            This is EXACTLY what I did lol. That and yelled "Gamboa you ****ing idiot" like onechance87 lol. I wish Gamboa would've pulled all of this after the fight. He's put himself in a very dangerous position.

Comment

If anyone is too blame its camp mayweather for interfering with this fight. Arum fronted him 70000 and was gonna spend thousands more promoting the fight and was giving him a career high payday with a 100,000 bonus to the winner.

**** wifebeater jr for ruining this fight and gamboa for actually listening to him

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                A lesson for us all. A man can spend decades building something valuable and destroy it all in one afternoon....
                damn aint that the truth. Well, Gamboa had a nice run while it lasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  If anyone is too blame its camp mayweather for interfering with this fight. Arum fronted him 70000 and was gonna spend thousands more promoting the fight and was giving him a career high payday with a 100,000 bonus to the winner.

**** wifebeater jr for ruining this fight and gamboa for actually listening to him
                  Gamboa's a grown ass man. Floyd does not control the choices he makes like arum does his fighters. You and Bombs are a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                    This is nothing more than a smear campaign by Bob Arum. Looks like it worked
                    100% correct. There were hints that this all was going to happen before the press conference. What did top rank do? went a head with both of them, And on top of all that, they staged some BS fight at the press conference to try to build hype for a replacement.

I have to give them credit for thinking out side the box, but to just brain wash the fans and smear Yuri is disgusting.

Comment

This was so stupid of Gamboa !

No doubt he listened to Mayweather JR and was used a pawn.

Comment

Working...
                      X