Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr is being overly overrated tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea who is hyping him up. Most posters are saying what Im said and its that hes vastly improved.

Ofcourse he loses to Williams, Martinez, Cotto, Marg, etc..

No ****. Hes still a GREEN Prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Duddy is just an ok fighter, but a guy who comes forward with no D at all in a very predictable way and is easy to hit.

Jr. looked sharper than usual but this is no indicator of how he would look against a world class guy at all.
      Exactly my point. I've come across a couple of post which state that Jr would beat Cotto, Marg. etc. The typical elite fighter, or close to elite. I'd still pick all those guys over him because this fight was not an indication of Jr's skill level, or rank.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        I have no idea who is hyping him up. Most posters are saying what Im said and its that hes vastly improved.

Ofcourse he loses to Williams, Martinez, Cotto, Marg, etc..

No ****. Hes still a GREEN Prospect.
        how r u going to be a prospect when u have 41 fights against nobodies?

im not sold on jr....

they're just setting him up 4 big pay days. Arum is going to feed him to the wolves, and milk him. He's going to get beat badly if he faces the elite right now, as it appears those are the plans.

Comment

Originally posted by O-Town View Post
          how r u going to be a prospect when u have 41 fights against nobodies?

im not sold on jr....

they're just setting him up 4 big pay days. Arum is going to feed him to the wolves, and milk him. He's going to get beat badly if he faces the elite right now, as it appears those are the plans.
          he did not have an amateur career, that's why he is just barely starting to step up, I know it's a way to pad a record but give the kid a break he is just 24 and he might get to be somebody with freddy on his corner, a good step in the right direction tonight..... he looked much improved, lets see who and how he fights next.

Comment

he is still not ready for any of the fighters at 154-160 but Arum doesn't care he will try to cash in on the kid and make money off of him right away by putting him in their with a Veteran like Cotto and Cotto will absolutely expose the kid

sure he showed a lot of improvement during this fight but this fight did not elevate him as one of the top fighters in his division all of a sudden, it showed that he MAY have potential to develop into a top fighter at 154-160

Comment

buncha ****s on this site I swear. getting carried away like teenage girls at a beatles concert cuz' Junior opens up a can of whoopass on a tailor made mother****er that can be hit by Ray Charles.

I'm ashamed to know some of you sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jack- View Post
                buncha ****s on this site I swear. getting carried away like teenage girls at a beatles concert cuz' Junior opens up a can of whoopass on a tailor made mother****er that can be hit by Ray Charles.

I'm ashamed to know some of you sometimes.
                you dont know me mother****er

Comment

Originally posted by O-Town View Post
                  true panda....

that's exactly my point....
                  U guys should go on a date.

Chavez needs 3-4 more fights, then he will take the title!

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    you dont know me mother****er
                    I thought I did...

Comment

Originally posted by -Jack- View Post
                      I thought I did...

You know me Jack......if that makes you feel any better

Comment

Working...
                      X