Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you F'n Serious BoxingScene?!?! (from my point of view)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    People on here just fall for it hook, line and sinker, then run with it embelishing it further.

It is like a game of telephone really~
    its true, and its getting to the point where its ******ed.. wish people would give it a rest and stop dick riding so much.. Sit back and witness greatness..

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
      This **** is getting so ridiculous and out of hand..

Are you people dumb as ****?

(Manny Pacquiao)
      Manny Pacquiao isn't on steroids you idiots! ****! a person wins 7 titles in 7 different weight classes and people want to hate on him? this **** is ******ed..
      People!! you are witnessing Greatness in boxing!! Why dint you sit back and enjoy!? Pacman isnt here for much longer enjoy what you people are watching before your eyes! the greatest boxer in our Era and all you people can do is hate on him.. geez.. get a ****ing life!!! THE BEST OF OUR ERA MUCH RESPECT TO MANNY PACQUAIO

(Miguel Cotto)
      I went to the fight in Vegas and i must say he is a true warrior! Still my favorite boxer. He got beat by the best! no shame in that and i hope he bounces back! Hopefully he takes a rest and recovers! he's been in some truly amazing wars lately! To all you people saying he sucks and washed up! **** you and get in the ring with any of the men he fought! RESPECT A TRUE WARRIOR AND GREAT CHAMP!!

(Mayweather)
      Stop with the bull**** excuses! its time to step up to the plate and start on YOUR legacy! YOU need Pac.. not the other way around.. PAC has cemented his legacy and is now an ATG.. Time for Mayweather to show he can play with the big boys!! Fight Pac/Mosely/Williams/ and maybe one day even Cotto.. You used to be a beast now you're just getting boring.. START BIENG A REAL CHAMPION!!

So stop hating on Pac because he's a true warrior and Champ..
      Stop hating on Miguel Cotto for fighting everyone and anyone..
      Mayweather get on that high horse of yours and start fighting REAL competition!!

Nice Post bro..

I also hope Cotto bounces back and beats Mayweather after Pac beats hims

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        People on here just fall for it hook, line and sinker, then run with it embelishing it further.

It is like a game of telephone really~
        Now that's some really BITD ****. Kindergarten FTW!

Comment

Working...
        X