No announcement yet.

Go ahead and vote for hilary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Now I remember talking to you and realize how annoying you are.
    You already knew who I was because you referenced a discussion/debate we had months ago. Man, you spew so much BS you can't even keep track of it all.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    The fact that there are so many republicans, is not a good sign. It shows the disarray that the party is in, and how it's searching for a leader to emerge. You also don't want to take away votes from a candidate you think has a chance to win.
    No, it shows there is variety in that Party, and that there will be debates among candidates with different ideas and views. And how does a vote in a primary take away from a candidate? Are you really confused as to the difference between a primary and a general election?

On the flip side, the fact that your Party has pretty much already anointed a nominee shows a lack of contrasting ideas and choices for Democrat voters.

But it is early yet. After all, in 2008 it was supposed to be Hillary's turn. Yet she couldn't even win a primary against a junior Senator who served less than one full term and had no private sector experience to speak of. She's hardly this juggernaut some Dems try and make her out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Personally I'd take Bloomberg over Hillary. He has been shown to be an effective administrator whereas she has never held an executive, management position. He has business sense. He has no hint of corruption in all his public work, whereas Clinton...well we all know the story.
      I completely agree, but I could never vote for Bloomberg because of his stance on individual rights and freedoms.

Comment

Working...
      X