Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Floyd Mayweather Jr. Circus is Back in Town

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's amazing how much better Guerrero looks as a choice now.

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
      you seem sincerely hurt that the Alexander fight never was and won't be!..now what ever will you do with that poorly constructed Sig..how will you continue to spew your hate..??..don't worry..you have time until the actual fight is announced to get it out of your system.
      The sig wasn't made by me, but nice to know how angry it makes people like you

My hate stops when he stops cherry picking shit fights and quitters. Guerrero and Alexander fit in both categories.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        The sig wasn't made by me, but nice to know how angry it makes people like you

My hate stops when he stops cherry picking shit fights and quitters. Guerrero and Alexander fit in both categories.
        Floyds a WW what WW should he fight ?

Comment

For Floyd, fighting Alexander, Guerrero, or Alverez would be taking a huge step backwards. The only legit fight out there for him now is Martinez. Challenging such a great champion for the undisputed Middleweight Championship of the world would be huge and do great numbers. It also is a fight that Floyd could possibly win. It would be interesting because Floyd most likely would be the underdog. If Manny comes back and destroys his next opponent, then that would still make sense, it just wouldn't have the same hype around it. The only other fight at 147 that could possibly be interesting would be Bradley. He hasn't tasted defeat and he is a skilled and hungry fighter. After that, there is nothing left. He will KO Guerrero in an exciting fight and pick Alexander apart and probably make him quit again. It would be ******ed to think Floyd should fight Trout, who is a big jr middleweight and who doesn't have a big name. 154 is really too big for Floyd. Cotto was really just a blown up jr middleweight. If Floyd doesn't want to challenge himself to face Martinez, then he should retire.
          Last edited by jvsnypes; 02-07-2013, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
            For Floyd, fighting Alexander, Guerrero, or Alverez would be taking a huge step backwards. The only legit fight out there for him now is Martinez. Challenging such a great champion for the undisputed Middleweight Championship of the world would be huge and do great numbers. It also is a fight that Floyd could possibly win. It would be interesting because Floyd most likely would be the underdog. If Manny comes back and destroys his next opponent, then that would still make sense, it just wouldn't have the same hype around it. The only other fight at 147 that could possibly be interesting would be Bradley. He hasn't tasted defeat and he is a skilled and hungry fighter. After that, there is nothing left. He will KO Guerrero in an exciting fight and pick Alexander apart and probably make him quit again.
            Just stop with the Martinez fight. IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Floyds a WW what WW should he fight ?
              I find this to be the new typical cop-out response, 'hurr he only fights at WW which WW should he fight?'

For one, Bradley or even a Marquez rematch holds way more clout than Robert or Alexander, and then he has options at 154 like Trout and Martinez.

It actually baffles me that people like you will defend Floyd vs Alexander knowing that there's literally no guarantee he'll fight again this year, and not acknowledging how garbage of that fight that is for a part time fighter like Floyd. He's a health first fighter though, so Alexander or Guerrero is perfect.

Comment

I find this to be the new typical cop-out response, 'hurr he only fights at WW which WW should he fight?'

For one, Bradley or even a Marquez rematch holds way more clout than Robert or Alexander, and then he has options at 154 like Trout and Martinez.

It actually baffles me that people like you will defend Floyd vs Alexander knowing that there's literally no guarantee he'll fight again this year, and not acknowledging how garbage of that fight that is for a part time fighter like Floyd. He's a health first fighter though, so Alexander or Guerrero is perfect.
                Lol who defended Alexander , I dont like the fight and dont believe thats who he will fight , I would personal love him to fight JMM or Bradley even though I know he beats them easy and Id love to see him fight for MW crown but its a huge handicap and I know that , the point I was making is that he OWNS the WW division and thats his size , give him credit for that , what bugs me is the hate put on him for not going up without CWs to fight guys 2 divisions above his now natural weight , you would not even give him credit for that challenge , but you sure as well would give a mountain of hate for him losing .

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  It's amazing how much better Guerrero looks as a choice now.
                  We were all ready to settle for Guerrero.

Then this Alexander **** comes up and everyone goes ballistic.

Now the Guerrero fight looks good in comparison.

Well played Floyd... well played...

Comment

When will you ****ing lemons get it? Mayweather/GBP and Top Rank dont do business so dont even throw bradley in the mix when you already know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Lol who defended Alexander , I dont like the fight and dont believe thats who he will fight , I would personal love him to fight JMM or Bradley even though I know he beats them easy and Id love to see him fight for MW crown but its a huge handicap and I know that , the point I was making is that he OWNS the WW division and thats his size , give him credit for that , what bugs me is the hate put on him for not going up without CWs to fight guys 2 divisions above his now natural weight , you would not even give him credit for that challenge , but you sure as well would give a mountain of hate for him losing .
                      Green k coming your way

Not that it will make a difference
                      Last edited by Rapid Counter; 02-07-2013, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X