Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming off my first b-scene banning. Where do I go from here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
    I remember first jumping on the Mike D bandwagon when he was taking it to Rockin. I saw great things. All the young kids get caught. Just gotta rebound and show these mods your better then rod Salka!
    Hell yeah Nate, that was the peak of my career.

me that memorable night versus ole b*tch ass hoe ass Rockin'

Comment

No big deal, I was put down on a flash knock down but I got up after the 3 count and won an UD.

I was being attacked, I countered and got put down. It happens to the best bra'!

Comment

I am kinda disappointed in Mike. Most of the cats around here got busted in a fit of rage. Equivalent to speeding in a school zone at 150 MPH.

Mike got cuffed and stuffed over a repeated topic. That is something like an unpaid parking ticket.

Last edited by deanrw; 10-15-2014, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          I am kinda disappointed in Mike. Most of the cats around here got busted in a fit of rage. Equivalent to speeding in a school zone at 150 MPH.

Mike got cuffed and stuffed over a repeated topic. That is something like an unpaid parking ticket.

Lmao I know man, it doesn't exactly do anything for my b-scene cred does it

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Lmao I know man, it doesn't exactly do anything for my b-scene cred does it
            you crazy

you a straight up thug now, I was even afraid to quote your post

welcome back Mike
            Last edited by -jose-; 10-15-2014, 08:56 AM.

Comment

If it were me I'd recreate the thread with a the "Ya'll musta forgot" video embedded.

Amurica.

Comment

Working...
              X