Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd mayweather sr.: "lil floyd would toy with pacquiao!" floyd mayweather sr.: "

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
    To be honest, they seem concerned/scared. Even angry, just like some of his fans, because Pac just shat all over his best wins while being SMALLER and MORE AGRESSIVE.
    Yup. Floyd tried to steal Pacs thunder by announcing his come back on the day Pac was facing Hatton. Little did he know Pac made history and just shiet all over Floyds 12 and 10 round borefests. Manny Pacquiao showed the world how a true p4p champion handles business. Floyd claims he is gangsta? Lol lil ***** is afraid to pull the phuking triger.

Comment

but didn't floyd jr. say "size doesn't win fights" ?

Comment

Floyd Jr. is always talking about how he's gonna beat someone's ass. He only edged a split decision victory over De La Hoya. He certainly did not beat his ass from what I saw in the fight. It was a strategical boxing win and not some knockout.

Comment

I think Mayweather Jr. saw something in the Diaz fight that he could possibly exploit, namely the left hook, Marquez was getting hit with a lot of left hooks early by Diaz like he couldn't see it coming or thought it was a left to the body or thought it was a jab, Mayweather is one of the best at hooking off a feint or hooking off a jab to the body. Marquez did neutralize it as the fight went on but he can't get caught like that early on against Mayweather.
          Last edited by Silencers; 05-07-2009, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
            I think Mayweather Jr. saw something in the Diaz fight that he could possibly exploit, namely the left hook, Marquez was getting hit with a lot of left hooks early by Diaz like he couldn't see it coming or thought it was a left to the body or thought to was a jab, Mayweather is one of the best at hooking off a feint or hooking off a jab to the body. Marquez did neutralize it as the fight went on but he can't get caught like that early on against Mayweather.
            Good post

Comment

if he toys with pacquiao he will get KTFO - rotfl

Comment

Sr loves that crow huh...

Comment

"They're both too small for me"

You're exactly right, Floyd you lil b*tch.
                  Now grow some balls and fight someone your own size.

Comment

i think the crack head is back doing crack

Comment

mayweather is a *****.

fighting smaller fighters, even saying it too!.

Comment

Working...
                      X