Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Night Fights: Sierra weighs in 7 lbs over contract limit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This card sucks.They cant replace it with the comain event either.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
      I don't see any problem then. He was a late replacement. At least, he tried losing weight.
      Well the only reason he was selected as an opponent is he was supposedly "training for a fight in Mexico in late July". He must've not been training very hard. lol

Comment

Originally posted by mgsooner View Post
        http://twitter.com/danrafaelespn
        What a disgrace. Francisco Sierra weighed in at 175 for his ESPN2 main event vs. Jesus Gonzalez tonight. Problem was contract weight was 168
        Sugar Poo Buchanan was supposed to be the original opponent. I actually wanted to see El Martillo come back too, hope he goes through with it.

Comment

What's the point of an athletic commission if they allow this fight to go on.

Comment

Can't wait to hear what teddy atlas say's about this.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              This card sucks.They cant replace it with the comain event either.
              Thats what happens when Goosen hides all the Burritos from Chris Arreola and he loses some weight,dude gets to be on an actual Saturday night card and FNF loses its company man, Chris would've took the fight on 1 hour notice with the promise that he gets to bang the Tecate girls afterwards.

I bet if Chris has a easy win he will fight next week on FNF.

Puto better be in shape before he is sent to the minor leagues on FNF.

Comment

Working...
              X