McGregor: "This is a $40 million year for me. A damn good year"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGregor: "This is a $40 million year for me. A damn good year"

He's probably not that far off.

He's made at least $20 from his last two PPV's this year, and is looking at another $10M pay day for UFC 205. Plus you take into account he probably got paid pretty good to appear in COD. Plus the endorsements.

He's definitely the biggest name in combat sports.

if I headlined like 3 major PPV's this year and apparently drew 1.6 million for one of them, I'd be pretty pissed with that pay out.

Manny Pacquiao was making that per fight.

Comment

Bet its closer to 4 mil

Comment

If he wins 2 fights, I can easily see him getting 40 mil. Even if he loses to Alvarez, he'll still get into the tens of millions.

Comment

where is there some proof that he made 20 mil besides his own mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            where is there some proof that he made 20 mil besides his own mouth?
            McGregor got 3M guarantee + a standard $5/ppv buy in his last two fights.

UFC 196 did 1.6M buys that's $3M + ($5 x 1.6M) = $11M

UFC 202 did 1.65M buys that's $3M + ($5 x 1.65M) = $11.25M

UFC 205 is expected to also eclipse 1.5M buys, and if it does, that's another $11M

That's already $33M, not including the endorsements and the Call of Duty money he got for appearing in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              McGregor got 3M guarantee + a standard $5/ppv buy in his last two fights.

UFC 196 did 1.6M buys that's $3M + ($5 x 1.6M) = $11M

UFC 202 did 1.65M buys that's $3M + ($5 x 1.65M) = $11.25M

UFC 205 is expected to also eclipse 1.5M buys, and if it does, that's another $11M

That's already $33M, not including the endorsements and the Call of Duty money he got for appearing in the game.
              conor said he made 25 mil in his last fight alone, atleast thats what ariel tweeted

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                conor said he made 25 mil in his last fight alone, atleast thats what ariel tweeted
                yea I don't know about that. But I know he definitely got at least $11M from the PPV and guarantee.

Comment

Nobody has ever made this kind of money in mma. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    Nobody has ever made this kind of money in mma. Well done.
                    I think GSP and Silva made good money in their prime. But The most they made in a year was probably $10M.

Comment

Working...
                    X