Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets salute the most dominant boxer of the last 10 years.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd probably earned more money this year than wlad has in his entire career.

Comment

If grabbing and leaning all over your opponent is the "sweet science" then f*** boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Um.....who was that? Wladimir has been heavily favoured to win all of his fights and most of them were against bums.
        Your beloved hero David Haye?

Wlad is always the favorite because he hasn't lost in over 10 years in the most dangerous division in boxing. Chagaev, Povetkin, Sultan, Byrd, Haye, Fury, blah blah blah would have all been favorites against just about anyone else. They weren't favorites against Wlad because he doesn't lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
          Your beloved hero David Haye?

Wlad is always the favorite because he hasn't lost in over 10 years in the most dangerous division in boxing. Chagaev, Povetkin, Sultan, Byrd, Haye, Fury, blah blah blah would have all been favorites against just about anyone else. They weren't favorites against Wlad because he doesn't lose.
          Crusierweight Haye was a "monster" that was supposed to beat him?

Comment

Comment

According to you, his fans, yes. I never thought he had a chance.

Haye has wins over Nikolai Valuev, Dereck Chisora, John Ruiz, Audley Harrison, Monte Barrett.

If Haye is a cruiserweight (circa 2007) then Pacquaio is a featherweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
                According to you, his fans, yes. I never thought he had a chance.

Haye has wins over Nikolai Valuev, Dereck Chisora, John Ruiz, Audley Harrison, Monte Barrett.

If Haye is a cruiserweight (circa 2007) then Pacquaio is a featherweight.
                I predicted Wladimir to win by knockout.

I was surprised when he went in there and played patty-cake with a cruiserweight.

Comment

I predicted Wladimir to win by knockout.

I was surprised when he went in there and played patty-cake with a cruiserweight.
                  Wladimir fights like a complete b1tch, especially for his size.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                    He has definitely been the most dominant champion for a while now.

If he beats Fury and Wilder, he hits twenty defenses and weak era or not, that is very impressive.

Getting to twenty-five and tying Joe Louis would be epic but I doubt he gets that far. At two fights a year, he'd be champion in 2018 and IBF champion for 12 years.
                    Wilder will fight Povetkin in summer 2016. So this fight won't happen tin 2017, when Wlad will be already 41.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
                      Floyd probably earned more money this year than wlad has in his entire career.
                      Is that why you like him?

As pathetic of a reason as that is, it means you should also love Wladimir. He is #3 after Floyd/Manny in annual income.

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/giig4...mir-klitschko/

Larry Ellison of Oracle Corporation makes Floyd's entire life earnings in a few minutes if it's a good day on the stock market. Probably hours before he's even gotten out of bed. He is my favorite boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X