No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: There is No Way That I'm Losing To Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Achilles 2.0 View Post
    Look PAL, Brooke (that "e" was on purpose) has not been tested until now. He will fail. Alexander looked great in his 1st fight at 147. Alexander could have finished Maidana! Bailey broke the all time compubox record for lowest output, so who could have looked good. Brook will walk into the ring and limp out. He's out of his league just like Kahn is in the states. I stand by my prediction. Alexander by KO in 10------or less!
    Why did you put an E on the end of his name?dont get it.if your gonna make wise cracks you should come out with something better than that because you sound like an idiot.Your talking rubbish man Maidana looked absolutely awful when he fought Devon,he looked bloated,slow and sluggish and definitely not himself.I put that win down to a bad performance from Maidana rather than a good one from Devon.Oh and wtf are you talking about with the Bailey fight?Randall threw barely any punches which should have made it easier for Devon,instead he made it a hug fest and nearly got booed out of the building.You need to get off Alexanders nuts the guy is awful.

And dont get me started on the Khan comparison,Im no Khan fan but are you talking about the same Khan that absolutely schooled Kotelnik in a title fight a guy Devon had nightmares against and probably should have lost to.

You really dont have a clue...

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
      Kell Brook is going to win.

They're fighting in a pro black crowd in a pro black city

So Kell has to win by KO
      I thought Brook was black aswell is he not ??

Anyway Eddie Hearn Brooks promotor has revealed that the judges are gonna include one American,one Brit and one neutral to make it an even playing field if it goes to the cards.

Comment

Froch seems a little less battle-worn than Kessler, so I am going with him, but this is a damn pick 'em. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
          Listen, let's not give Alexander too much credit. Maidana is a limited fighter. Period. He's a hard puncher, but has come up short against every top opponent he came up against. You talk about Kell surviving to get the W. But at least he fought his heart out to make sure he got it. He didn't quit when he was in trouble. Let's be honest here, in every fight Alexander has stepped up he's looked crap. Against Mathysse, he lost. Cut the crap and let's be honest - it was a homecooking. Against Kotelnik, he could have lost. Against Bradley, he quit and the HBO will most likely never show him again. Maidana is limited, but I'll give him his props for that and the Urango fight. Bailey threw the least amount of shots EVER in a title fight. If he didn't win that one, I don't know what he'd do. Alexander is the favourite, because he's better known and has fought better opposition. Fair enough. But talent wise, size and power - Kell Brook is ahead. This guy can really be a star. Let's see. I'm willing to bet on Brook if anyone wants it.
          I'll bet you, how much you trying to put up? Alexander is going to 1-2, 1-1-2 Brook until the final bell and the UD victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
            Why did you put an E on the end of his name?dont get it.if your gonna make wise cracks you should come out with something better than that because you sound like an idiot.Your talking rubbish man Maidana looked absolutely awful when he fought Devon,he looked bloated,slow and sluggish and definitely not himself.I put that win down to a bad performance from Maidana rather than a good one from Devon.Oh and wtf are you talking about with the Bailey fight?Randall threw barely any punches which should have made it easier for Devon,instead he made it a hug fest and nearly got booed out of the building.You need to get off Alexanders nuts the guy is awful.

And dont get me started on the Khan comparison,Im no Khan fan but are you talking about the same Khan that absolutely schooled Kotelnik in a title fight a guy Devon had nightmares against and probably should have lost to.

You really dont have a clue...
            You don't get it because you're an idiot "Brooke" with an "e" is a woman's name dummy.

Alexander had grown out of 140 by the time he fought Kotelnik and Matthysse. And yeah I can talk about Kahn, who was out on his feet against the same Maidana that Alexander pitched a shut out against. Maidana looked awful because Alexander made him look awful. Before that fight, Maidana was universally considered a beast. As far as not having a clue, that my son would describe you. When a seasoned world class veteran knockout artist such as Bailey decides that he can not outscore a young swift and strong lion and that the only route to victory is a Knockout, that will be an ugly fight no matter who is on the other side. Unless (and this is where your stupidity shows) he can lure the youngster into a reckless firefight and catch him. Alexander's discipline is why he's the champ. You probably blame Paquiao for the ugly fight with Joshua Clottey. Clottey shelled up, refused to engage and the fight was terrible. Now if your logic is solid and consistent, then Paquaio is a boring, dull, no action, bum. Is that what you are saying? It must be, because your logic would make that one of Pacman's most exciting fights ever because the other guy wasn't punching back.

Watch your mouth! Everyone on here is not a shallow minded, unable to analyze idiot.

YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE!

Alexander in 10 or less by KO!

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles 2.0 View Post
              You don't get it because you're an idiot "Brooke" with an "e" is a woman's name dummy.

Alexander had grown out of 140 by the time he fought Kotelnik and Matthysse. And yeah I can talk about Kahn, who was out on his feet against the same Maidana that Alexander pitched a shut out against. Maidana looked awful because Alexander made him look awful. Before that fight, Maidana was universally considered a beast. As far as not having a clue, that my son would describe you. When a seasoned world class veteran knockout artist such as Bailey decides that he can not outscore a young swift and strong lion and that the only route to victory is a Knockout, that will be an ugly fight no matter who is on the other side. Unless (and this is where your stupidity shows) he can lure the youngster into a reckless firefight and catch him. Alexander's discipline is why he's the champ. You probably blame Paquiao for the ugly fight with Joshua Clottey. Clottey shelled up, refused to engage and the fight was terrible. Now if your logic is solid and consistent, then Paquaio is a boring, dull, no action, bum. Is that what you are saying? It must be, because your logic would make that one of Pacman's most exciting fights ever because the other guy wasn't punching back.

Watch your mouth! Everyone on here is not a shallow minded, unable to analyze idiot.

YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE!

Alexander in 10 or less by KO!
              Considering Brook is his second name and not his first your insult holds no clout,pathetic....

Dam you just keep digging the hole deeper for yourself,I wasnt the one who started comparing fighters I dont believe in triangle theories styles make fights not who beat who and whos fought who.Thats the rookie mistake you keep makin right there,I just threw the Kotelnik example outhere to show your dumb ass that styles are what make fights not ****ing triangle theories and whos fought the better opposition.

Now your bringin Manny into it wtf does that have to do with the price of oranges?I actually watched the Clottey fight live and Manny looked pretty good considering Clotteys negativity he threw alot of punches as usual.

How the **** can you compare a warrior like Manny to a spoiler like Alexander and Clottey to a faded old fart like Bailey.

Your theories and comparisons are ****ing ******ed

Clottey threw 399 and landed 109 against Manny

Bailey threw 198 and landed 45 against Devon

****ing double figures right there,lets face it Bailey was pathetic and the fact Alexander couldnt put on a better performance makes me wonder about your ****ty prediction and maybe your eye sight aswell.

Do you wear glasses because if you dont you should get a pair

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
                Considering Brook is his second name and not his first your insult holds no clout,pathetic....

Dam you just keep digging the hole deeper for yourself,I wasnt the one who started comparing fighters I dont believe in triangle theories styles make fights not who beat who and whos fought who.Thats the rookie mistake you keep makin right there,I just threw the Kotelnik example outhere to show your dumb ass that styles are what make fights not ****ing triangle theories and whos fought the better opposition.

Now your bringin Manny into it wtf does that have to do with the price of oranges?I actually watched the Clottey fight live and Manny looked pretty good considering Clotteys negativity he threw alot of punches as usual.

How the **** can you compare a warrior like Manny to a spoiler like Alexander and Clottey to a faded old fart like Bailey.

Your theories and comparisons are ****ing ******ed

Clottey threw 399 and landed 109 against Manny

Bailey threw 198 and landed 45 against Devon

****ing double figures right there,lets face it Bailey was pathetic and the fact Alexander couldnt put on a better performance makes me wonder about your ****ty prediction and maybe your eye sight aswell.

Do you wear glasses because if you dont you should get a pair
                Your stupid ass got cornered and cant type your way out of it. Your Kotelnik comparison was a flat out triangulation theory. I used an example of a proven warrior (Paquiao)to show you how misinformed you are! The Manny vs Clottey fight was a great example. You say Manny looked great, but Manny apologized after the fight for it being boring. Clottey apologized to the fans and has not been back except for an under card over a year later. What you failed to mention was that while Manny had a crazy work rate, he took more punishment then Clottey....... I know you're scratching your ******ed head, so here's the point. If Alexander would have used the same strategy as the great Paquaio, Alexander would have been knocked out because Bailey still has one punch KO power. The point is Clottey did not try to win and neither did Bailey. Clottey wanted to get paid plus stay healthy, and Bailey wanted to not get battered and maybe land another timed KO punch like he did against Mike Jones.

But here is the real deal. Brook has not faced one person considered world class when they fought. So you don't have a Maidana vs Brook, Urango vs. Brook, Matthysse vs. Brook etc. etc., all you have is a Brook vs. Carson 9 losses Jones. A fight he barely won. You simply want Brook to win,but you have no bases for thinking he will. There is no comparison in the two resumes.

Brook will run into the best Alexander ever. A seasoned and hungry Alexander that wants to put on a show. Brook and his team will confuse the tough fights with world class caliber opponents with himself and think that he can cause Alexander the same type of trouble. I think they will be dead wrong.

Comment

Can't take a poster who says Alexander will stop Brook serious.... I just can't.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Anybody who is convinced either guy will win easily is tripping,this is a tough call,Alexander has the world level experience but he was well beat by Kotelnik and Matthysse imo and he quit against Bradley-Brook is stepping up,time to see if hes the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      I'll bet you, how much you trying to put up? Alexander is going to 1-2, 1-1-2 Brook until the final bell and the UD victory.
                      1M Brook wins. You up for it?

Comment

Working...
                      X