Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official FIFA 13 Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody fancy some fifa online head to head tonight? Inbox me your PSN and we'll set it up.

Comment

• In our effort to continuously improve the EA SPORTS FIFA franchise, today we have released an update for FIFA 13 on PC. Available for download now, please see below a list of items that have been addressed in this update. The console (PS3 & Xbox 360) updates will follow in later days; follow us on Twitter @EASPORTSFIFA to stay informed on any future updates.

In today’s update, we addressed the following:
      - Guest Play as an option in FIFA 13: Ultimate Team
      - An error when trying to access Pro Clubs
      - An issue to reduce disconnects to the EA Servers and in EA SPORTS Football Club while in menus or gameplay
      - An issue in Creation Centre where some licensed kits were displayed incorrectly.
      - Disconnects while viewing FUT Auction House search results
      - Snow will again be a random weather option in Pro Clubs

We hope those affected by the above issues will be able to enjoy the full FIFA 13 experience. And once again, thank you for your patience and feedback.

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/0/2260618.page
      I hope this fix really does reduce the disconnects.

Comment

• I hate this game with passion most scribted sport game since NFL blitz

Comment

• FIFA 14 career mode

Behind the fabled youth academy of FC Barcelona or Arsene Wenger’s impressive reputation for discovering unknown talent is a team of trusted scouts. These sophisticated global scouting networks are responsible for finding their club’s next superstar, and FIFA 14 brings this world of professional scouting to life.

Global Scouting Network

The way you play Career Mode will forever change thanks to the Global Scouting Network. Managers are now able to develop, build and refine their network of scouts, gathering details on the attributes and traits of players from around the world. Scouts can be directed to search various leagues, player-types or keep an eye on specific players.

This innovative way of playing Career Mode also moves away from the concept of player overall rating as an on-demand metric of a player’s abilities. Instead, you communicate to your scouts what type of player you are looking for, using football terms such as prolific, promising, pacey and many more. This results in greater interaction with your scouts and the transfer market, and will feel much more organic and authentic.

Best of all, scouting is no longer limited to the transfer window. As in the real world, your network of scouts now searches for talent year-round, better preparing you for the frantic transfer window.

Career Hub

At the center of the Global Scouting Network is an all-new hub; the biggest revamp since its inception three years ago. The streamlined hub allows for intuitive navigation to all of the available Career Mode features. There will be fewer interruptions as communications from your club’s staff will no longer distract you from the flow of the game. Live scouting reports are also delivered from your network in real-time to better inform your decision-making.

With FIFA 14’s new Global Scouting Network you have the potential to unearth signings before they become the superstars of tomorrow.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/blog/f...-career-mode-2

Comment

• Originally posted by ??? View Post
            Behind the fabled youth academy of FC Barcelona or Arsene Wenger’s impressive reputation for discovering unknown talent is a team of trusted scouts. These sophisticated global scouting networks are responsible for finding their club’s next superstar, and FIFA 14 brings this world of professional scouting to life.

Global Scouting Network

The way you play Career Mode will forever change thanks to the Global Scouting Network. Managers are now able to develop, build and refine their network of scouts, gathering details on the attributes and traits of players from around the world. Scouts can be directed to search various leagues, player-types or keep an eye on specific players.

This innovative way of playing Career Mode also moves away from the concept of player overall rating as an on-demand metric of a player’s abilities. Instead, you communicate to your scouts what type of player you are looking for, using football terms such as prolific, promising, pacey and many more. This results in greater interaction with your scouts and the transfer market, and will feel much more organic and authentic.

Best of all, scouting is no longer limited to the transfer window. As in the real world, your network of scouts now searches for talent year-round, better preparing you for the frantic transfer window.

Career Hub

At the center of the Global Scouting Network is an all-new hub; the biggest revamp since its inception three years ago. The streamlined hub allows for intuitive navigation to all of the available Career Mode features. There will be fewer interruptions as communications from your club’s staff will no longer distract you from the flow of the game. Live scouting reports are also delivered from your network in real-time to better inform your decision-making.

With FIFA 14’s new Global Scouting Network you have the potential to unearth signings before they become the superstars of tomorrow.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/blog/f...-career-mode-2
            I need to play career mode. Online play takes up my fifa time.

Comment

• Any Ps3 users want to set up a league using around 4* teams?

Comment

• I had fifa 13 for like a month. It was cool till the bs became unbareable. Carroll sprinted 35 yard through everyone, then heads in a deep cross with no marking at all what so ever in the 85-90 min. Just one example. Corners forget about it. If I didn't switch to keeper the game wouldn't defend them. The fouls too, my fing goodness. Get bulldozed in the box from behind and no call. I had to trade it in.

Hopefully 14 will be less broken. Free to the keeper, get. Dragged down and no call? Bs.

Comment

• Anyone noticed that people can quit in the 90th minute and you wont get the win in seasons? Started happening a lot in division 1.

Comment

• Xbox 360 whose on it

Comment

• Is this worth getting on the iPad?

Comment

Working...
                      X