Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Mayans just missed 1 year with their end of the world prediction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure the sun goes through a phase and it happenes ever 11 yearsb ut that dosnt mean that if nothing happened 11 years ago nothings going to happen now.

look at what happened in 1989 as the solr maximum was reaching its peak

The variations in the earth's magnetic field also tripped circuit breakers on Hydro-Québec's power grid. The utility's very long transmission lines and the fact that most of Quebec sits on a large rock shield prevented current flowing through the earth, finding a less resistant path along the 735 kV power lines.[6]

The James Bay network went offline in less than 90 seconds, giving Quebec its second massive blackout in 11 months.[7] The power failure lasted 9 hours and forced the company to implement various mitigation strategies, including raising the trip level, installing series compensation on ultra high voltage lines and upgrading various monitoring and operational procedures. Other utilities in North America, the UK, Northern Europe and elsewhere implemented programs to reduce the risks associated with geomagnetically induced currents http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_1...magnetic_storm
    or in 1859

Telegraph systems all over Europe and North America failed.[4] Telegraph pylons threw sparks and telegraph paper spontaneously caught fire. Some telegraph systems appeared to continue to send and receive messages despite having been disconnected from their power supplies. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859
    telegraph systems all over north america and europe failing? thank god this happened in 1859 imagine what wouldhappen in this day and age with everything being eletrict. north america and europe would praticlly have to shut down for the day.

but with this whole ****s going to hit the fan in 2013 its most likely that the brunt of the solar storms occured just last month august 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
      I think the Mayans just run out of supply.ie stone to carve their calendars because they used most of their supply carving the swinsuit issue.then they all disappear.There must be a reason or at least a conspiracy why they disappear after reading the swimsuit issue.
      i saw on one video a guy said what happens when the mayan calander runs out you start back from the start and he doesnt see why ppl are going crazy over this?...lol

personally i think they got lazy doing more months

Comment

Time to start pass out the suicide pills since our government is too cheap to take us all into outer-space, so we can live on another planet. Would be nice if all the rich people in the world would put their money together to save most of humanity. But thats asking too much of rich ppl!

Comment

Im already loading up on my herb supply..
          You have been warned..

I hear street bully is setting up a shack with wi fi access so no doubt i'll land there

Comment

Working...
          X