Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random rapper raps while banging a chick (must be 18 or older to watch)*----->>>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use to watch hood box office alot. They always have some crazy **** on there. It blew up when some of the guys on there and some of the guys from chronic were intersecting some way and the Nigg@ tried to say that he was the one who killed Stack Bundelz and that Jim Jones paid him to do it. Then the Nigg@ started saying he had Aids and naming the people he gave it to but alot of people didnt believe it. I think his name was Trash Man and the one that runs the site is Dope Man. That sounds like Dope Man on the camera. He's always got some hood **** on there

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      No offence Streets but you have to do something with that avatar. It always makes me mad for some reason, lol

Im a huge Mosley fan and I hate that pic
      Coming from the guy with no avatar.

Time for an avatar DLT.

Comment

POST MOARRR!!!!! :wank:

Comment

lol im gonna sing "on bended knee" next time im hittin it

Comment

What a ****ing degenerate

Comment

lol what a crackhead.

looks like he drugged her , girls looks completely drugged and out, this is rape. Delete this ****.
              Last edited by Rednose Pitbull; 05-02-2010, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                No offence Streets but you have to do something with that avatar. It always makes me mad for some reason, lol

Im a huge Mosley fan and I hate that pic
                Happy now???

Comment

Working...
                X