Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: Rabid Pac fans- here's a game- Say something POSITIVE about Floyd....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Rabid Pac fans- here's a game- Say something POSITIVE about Floyd....

Say something positive about Floyd Mayweather. Remember making him look good makes Pac's inevitable victory of him (lol) look even better.

It can be in ring or out of the ring (yeah right) or just about ability as a boxer (this is where I think most of the answers will come from).

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
    Say something positive about Floyd Mayweather. Remember making him look good makes Pac's inevitable victory of him (lol) look even better.

It can be in ring or out of the ring (yeah right) or just about ability as a boxer (this is where I think most of the answers will come from).
    I predict this gets NO responses. Can't see any objectivity from this group of 'winners'

Comment

Floyd is great at promoting a fight

He's got one of the best brains in the ring today

He's got nice cars

He has a great defense, maybe too much for me when he doesn't throw enough. He'skillful

He talks maybe too much for me

He runs too much in the ring

His dad and uncle are crackheds

His charity stuff is fake

His new name is floyd gaywether

DAMNIT I TRIED!!!

Comment

his **** is paid for

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
          I predict this gets NO responses. Can't see any objectivity from this group of 'winners'

Floyd is a very good linguist!!!..

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
            Floyd is great at promoting a fight

He's got one of the best brains in the ring today

He's got nice cars

He has a great defense, maybe too much for me when he doesn't throw enough. He'skillful

He talks maybe too much for me

He runs too much in the ring

His dad and uncle are crackheds

His charity stuff is fake

His new name is floyd gaywether

DAMNIT I TRIED!!!
            YOU ALMOST MADE IT. Kudos for the attempt

Comment

He's one of the best defensive fighters ever, and his skills are superb, and umatchable. He is one of the smartest fighters in the world, and I don't know why people call him a bit**. He appears to be so relaxed during his fights that it is amazing, and shows his confidence inside the ring. He probably thinks that no matter what he does; he will always be criticized by the public, and never get love like the greats, so he says fuc* it, and takes the easy way out by fighting easy competition for higher a higher reward and lower risk.
              Last edited by OaktownGhost; 12-03-2009, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Floyd rarely gets hit during a fight because Floyd Mayweather is good at DUCKING

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOakland View Post
                  He's one of the best defensive fighters ever, and his skills are superb, and umatchable. He is one of the smartest fighters in the world, and I don't know why people call him a bit**. He appears to be so relaxed during his fights that it is amazing, and shows his confidence inside the ring. He probably thinks that no matter what he does; he will always be critized by the public, and never get love like the greats, so he says fuc* it, and takes the easy way out by fighting easy competition for higher a higher reward and lower risk.
                  but I still dislike the guy, and I will never ever pay to see one of his fights unless it is against top competition. **** Mayweather; I really don't like him

Comment

i like *******

Comment

Working...
                    X