Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Says Cotto and Top Names Refused Brook, Credits Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Cotto ducking like always. Brook has balls, would have probably knocked out Cotto. If Cotto thought he could win why wouldnt he have taken the fight? Only fights to cash out or crippled old fighters like Marquez. Does boxing even need this diva? What a Diva Cotto became over the years, kinda ruined his career.

yet again, this fuktard golovkin-groupie bashes a proven legend

how many legends have you bashed so far, pacstain ?

..... what are we up to now, 6, 7 ?

Comment

Lmaooooo wtf are you smoking Cotto would school brook beating Shawn porter isn't an acomplishment brook is going to get ktfo by ggg

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        Lmaooooo wtf are you smoking Cotto would school brook beating Shawn porter isn't an acomplishment brook is going to get ktfo by ggg
        I know your a fan but at this point in his career Cotto probably loses to Brook. Cotto is a lazy welterweight fighting at 154. Cotto ideal fight weight is likely around 152 but he's definitely not a 154 pounder. If Cotto really wanted to he could get down too 147 If Brook, Khan, Spence can. He looked like he was at least a weight class smaller than Canelo when they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          I never said don't trust the media; I said Steve Kim is saying the opposite of what Arum is telling the media.

You are very selective in what you are taking from interviews; Hearn and Brook both stated the initial deal was no longer possible as they couldn't pay Vargas that amount. Brook himself stated they were waiting on Vargas to accept the drop in purse and it went stale.
          Exactly. I bet half the people posting here haven't got the attention span to watch those videos.

Funny how these guys want to call Brook and Hearn liars, so they quote everything Arum says as the truth. So we're expected to believe someone on a forum saying this is what Bob Arum said, instead of the words actually coming out of Hearn and Brooks mouth on video.

Next week Arum will be the liar when whatever he's saying doesn't fit their views.

Everyone here knows Brook would have beat the shìt out of Vargas. Why on earth would he duck a unification fight? The only reason it didn't get signed is because Brook and Hearn couldn't pay Vargas what he wanted. You can't blame Brook for then jumping on the GGG fight when it fell in his lap.

As for Eubank, well there's only one person to blame for that falling through - Eubank Sr. If he wasn't such a twat that fight would have been signed and maybe Brook-Vargas could have worked things out.

Comment

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post
            Exactly. I bet half the people posting here haven't got the attention span to watch those videos.

Funny how these guys want to call Brook and Hearn liars, so they quote everything Arum says as the truth. So we're expected to believe someone on a forum saying this is what Bob Arum said, instead of the words actually coming out of Hearn and Brooks mouth on video.

Next week Arum will be the liar when whatever he's saying doesn't fit their views.

Everyone here knows Brook would have beat the shìt out of Vargas. Why on earth would he duck a unification fight? The only reason it didn't get signed is because Brook and Hearn couldn't pay Vargas what he wanted. You can't blame Brook for then jumping on the GGG fight when it fell in his lap.

As for Eubank, well there's only one person to blame for that falling through - Eubank Sr. If he wasn't such a twat that fight would have been signed and maybe Brook-Vargas could have worked things out.

I agree with you regarding Brook.

And I also agree with you regarding Eubank Snr.

But neither of those things justify Golovkin selecting Brook..... especially after Golovkin bashed the Canelo fight and called him a businessman..... but especially after stating that Kell Brook is "too small".

Comment

Working...
            X