Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Tarver Says He'll Knock Out David Haye If He Gets The May Date (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Tarver has an excellent chin and has never been knocked out. Tarver should let Haye gas (which would probably occur after 4 rounds, he looked utterly knackered against De Mori) and knock him out.

They're two of the biggest ****s in the sport, hopefully they knock each other out at the same time and we never have to hear from them again.
    Haye would absolutely splatter him inside a couple of rounds no question about it.

Having a good chin at lightheavyweight means little at heavyweight.

Comment

Boy begging for a payday to pay off his child support....all he is going to do is lose and fail another damn drug test

Comment

2016 P4P crazy list

1. Amir Khan
        2. Shannon Briggs
        3. Antonio Tarver

Comment

47-years-old.

He looks good on it though doesn't he?

Could be a good fight really. Haye gases every time he fights. Got to be honest it doesn't give me much faith in his box and tone dvd that I have sitting on my shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Briggs should fight Tarver for the washed up has been world title.
            Pretty sure the Anoabol+Testosterone using world title could also be on the line in that fight lol...

Comment

Tarver, you're an old, fat, former champ who keeps getting caught using the juice to get into shape. Why don't you put the fat burgers down, actually get your fat ass into the gym & work, since you obviously need to box to pay the bills? These suspensions for juice are doing your career the real harm.

Comment

i love this fight

Comment

Working...
                X