I fear for Juanma's health

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fear for Juanma's health

No joke ,

I feel like he has been in some battles last couple of years and has not improved defensively. Not only that but when he gets rocked he looks really bad. And his heart gets him up from the canvas and gets him through a round and then eats 5 more monster shots.

Mtagwa rocked him in the later round. Juanma was a zombie for like 2 rounds. It was surprising how he finished the fight. Then the battles with Salido , both got hit with power shots but Salido was never rocked like Juanma was. Juanma got up and looked like he had been drinking for 5 days straight.

Mikey has power behind every punch he throws. I hope Juanma tries to box a little more instead of standing and trading.

He should of had at least 1 more tune-up before fighting Garcia. JuanMa's only chance in this fight is landing something huge in the first half of the fight, he should train hard just for that, after 6 he has 0% chance of winning.

Comment

Me too. Ever since he went in on the ref who saved him from the thrashing he was receiving.

Comment

Originally posted by YOKOMOHOYO View Post
        No joke ,

I feel like he has been in some battles last couple of years and has not improved defensively. Not only that but when he gets rocked he looks really bad. And his heart gets him up from the canvas and gets him through a round and then eats 5 more monster shots.

Mtagwa rocked him in the later round. Juanma was a zombie for like 2 rounds. It was surprising how he finished the fight. Then the battles with Salido , both got hit with power shots but Salido was never rocked like Juanma was. Juanma got up and looked like he had been drinking for 5 days straight.

Mikey has power behind every punch he throws. I hope Juanma tries to box a little more instead of standing and trading.
        agree. he takes hellish punishment in virtually every fight.

what scares me the most about juanma is seeing hiim in interviews after the fight still looking out of it.

i remember a spanish broadcast of the juanma fight that had an interview where he almost went back out [it looked like he was about to faint,] in the interview. it was scary. when a fighter loses consciousness after a fight it's time to really worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Me too. Ever since he went in on the ref who saved him from the thrashing he was receiving.

people who have sustained damage to their brains are far more influenced by their impulses.

Comment

Working...
          X