• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    Floyd by brutal KO.
    floyd fans be trippin'

Comment

floyd UD...you cant beat floyd by being technical and trout is that..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        Have you seen the Judah fight? he got outboxed until Floyd adjusted and started making the fight rougher. He lost the technical fight.

he even abandoned his phillyshell

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          **** outta here

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            True...I think Trout would UD him. Not like Floyd would ever consider fighting him though.
            Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Who would like to see this?

Trout easily schooled a Cotto who Mayweather went life and death with.

Vs
            You might want to throw in this picture on there too. lol

Comment

Floyd wins,Trout would have issues landing and would be the slower fighter and get beat up on the inside or outboxed

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Have you seen the Judah fight? he got outboxed until Floyd adjusted and started making the fight rougher. He lost the technical fight.

he even abandoned his phillyshell
                Coming forward and fighting rough can still be technical. JCC and Floyd take measured approaches coming forward.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Trout has all the tools to beat him.

I'm not sure Mayweather would go life and death with Trout like he did with shot Cotto but he could lose a decision
                  not sure if you're trolling like usual, but I do agree Trout is just all kinds of WRONG for floyd mayweather jr. slickness, size, speed, youth, southpaw. would be a very difficult fight for Floyd in my opinion

I got Trout if this fight ever happens, but who am I kidding, it never will

Comment

floyd doesnt have the legs anymore to fight in the middle of the ring. even cotto was frustrating him there! it was a mistake to follow him to the ropes but even then cotto took him to deep waters.

trout and guererro will not follow him to the ropes, therefore he will not fight either of them.

even jeff mayweather had to qualify his prediction about floyd vs guererro by saying IF IF "guererro fights him like berto he COULD get KO'ed."

he wont! and thats why there has been no fight announcement, lol!!!

Comment

i will say if he had to choose he'd fight Trout. dude has no status and will try to outpoint him. its possible he would, but at least his face wouldnt get messed up like it will against the ghost!

like miguel.. he will choose the light puncher

Comment

Working...
                      X