Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan who ? Canelo Alvarez vs Vicious Vic, make it happen !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan who ? Canelo Alvarez vs Vicious Vic, make it happen !

I don't give a f**k if if's at 147, a catchweight in the JMW range or JMW period Make it happen. I think this matchup would be more exciting than Khan-Ortiz.

Vic has the physical structure to fight at JMW(His weight last night was 161 for chrissakes)

The poll is up, please vote and share your thoughts on how you see this mythical matchup playin' out. Personally, I'd like to see this fight at a catchweight in the JMW range or full JMW.

http://youtu.be/8ljmoFy8uHs

http://youtu.be/Czw3zgKkaEY
    Canelo wins via UD
    0.00%
    Canelo wins via MD or SD
    0.00%
    Canelo wins via late round KO or TKO
    33.33%
    Canelo makes Vicky quit
    0.00%
    DRAW
    0.00%
    Vic by UD
    16.67%
    Vic by MD or SD
    16.67%
    Vic wins via late round KO or TKO
    16.67%
    Vic wins via early-mid round KO or TKO
    16.67%
    Last edited by Monte Fisto; 04-17-2011, 11:46 AM.

D*mn, I can't believe none of y'all are even interested in this matchup, that's a d*mn shame.

Anyway, I think Vic can pull it off with the proper gameplan, something like mixing it up between being aggressive, movement and counter-punching. But, I'd have to favor Canelo, as I'd like for this fantasy fight to take place at a catchweight in the JMW range or at full JMW.

Either way, it's gonna be competitive.
    Last edited by Monte Fisto; 04-17-2011, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Canelo has more of a jaw than Berto and can stay outside and box. If he stay disciplined and outside easy UD.

If he tries to slug it out, could go either way, but Canelo too big from Vic.

Comment

alvarez is too big really and he wins by stoppage.

Comment

I went with Vic for late round KO. If it is the version of Vic that went against
          Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
            Canelo has more of a jaw than Berto and can stay outside and box. If he stay disciplined and outside easy UD.

If he tries to slug it out, could go either way, but Canelo too big from Vic.
            Has Canelo fought anyone YOUNG with decent POWER?!
            Canelo is a easy target with NO head movement. He would get
            tagged all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
              Has Canelo fought anyone YOUNG with decent POWER?!
              Canelo is a easy target with NO head movement. He would get
              tagged all night long.
              If Canelo stays on the outside all night, Canelo doesn't reach/jump in like Berto was doing. And there will be a decent reach differential. If for some reason this becomes an inside fight, I would give it to Ortiz.

But Canelo is progressing nicely and will be patient, plus you got a middleweight punching a WW, and Ortiz was done twice.

Comment

Working...
              X