Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: Bradley Rejected, Hatton in 2013 is Huge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
    Who the hell is Brook to talk about who he'll fight & when? Answer that one. And why not fight Bradley in the UK for the belt? I'm pretty sure Bradley would have no problem going across the pond, for he can't get a fight anyway. You have 2 undefeated fighters fighting, with one that would be the hometown favorite. You're saying that there's no $$ there? The venue wouldn't be sold out? GTFOH. So you're saying that the correct business decision is to scrap a title fight for a title eliminator to fight for the title, right? Even if he wins, as history has shown doesn't mean that he'll get that shot. So, that's real stupid. Hope Saldivia beats the brakes off of Brook. GTFOH with that "idiotic" ***** you're talking....
    Oh man. Where do I start????
    Who is brook to talk about who he will fight and when? Erm if he doesn't make that decision who does?
    You're "pretty sure" Bradley would be willing to come to the uk??? Wow thanks for enlightening us on the inner workings of Top Rank. Are you seriously trying to tell me that Bob Arum would be able to sell a fight to America from the UK with the time difference and the fact that no one in America knows who Brook is??
    So in your mind it would make good sense for Brook to fight Bradley, most likely lose his "0" and still not have a title but now also not be in a position to fight for another title?? Of course it's dumb of him to make himself mandatory challenger for a belt he has a good shout of winning, raise his profile and put himself in a much stronger bargaining position for future bouts. You know, you should contact Kell directly I'm sure he is on the lookout for a sharp business man like you to handle his affairs.

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarlos83 View Post
      Who is brook to talk about who he will fight and when? Erm if he doesn't make that decision who does?
      You're "pretty sure" Bradley would be willing to come to the uk??? Wow thanks for enlightening us on the inner workings of Top Rank. Are you seriously trying to tell me that Bob Arum would be able to sell a fight to America from the UK with the time difference and the fact that no one in America knows who Brook is??
      So in your mind it would make good sense for Brook to fight Bradley, most likely lose his "0" and still not have a title but now also not be in a position to fight for another title?? Of course it's dumb of him to make himself mandatory challenger for a belt he has a good shout of winning, raise his profile and put himself in a much stronger bargaining position for future bouts. You know, you should contact Kell directly I'm sure he is on the lookout for a sharp business man like you to handle his affairs.
      I understand why Brook didn't take the fight, but IMO it was a wrong move. Look, for him to have accepted that fight with Bradley would have took tons of heart and big balls. Because it takes tons of heart and huge balls to fight a guy that has a much much better chance of beating you than you have beating him. So brook not accepting shows he has no heart and no balls. If he would have fought him and lost, no big deal as long he showed heart in the fight and made it a great fight. He would have got props and his fanbase would have grown and eventually he would get another shot at a different title. But now that he pick this paths, what happens now once he loses to the Bailey-Alexander winner, which will be alexander. He will be in be gutter and finished. Anyways he's not getting a fight with Hatton.

Comment

This BS, LMAO. Didn't Bradley go to the UK to fight Witter for the Jr. WW strap? And again, Brook has a chance for a belt NOW. Don't bring up Slob Arum, because the the fight was offered to Brook & he b!itched out. Rather fight for a shot(that he's not guaranteed to win) vs. getting the shot NOW. You ate too much paint - I'm done.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
          I understand why Brook didn't take the fight, but IMO it was a wrong move. Look, for him to have accepted that fight with Bradley would have took tons of heart and big balls. Because it takes tons of heart and huge balls to fight a guy that has a much much better chance of beating you than you have beating him. So brook not accepting shows he has no heart and no balls. If he would have fought him and lost, no big deal as long he showed heart in the fight and made it a great fight. He would have got props and his fanbase would have grown and eventually he would get another shot at a different title. But now that he pick this paths, what happens now once he loses to the Bailey-Alexander winner, which will be alexander. He will be in be gutter and finished. Anyways he's not getting a fight with Hatton.
          I think Bailey starches Alexander, but I agree with everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            i didn't know you had to take an ibf eliminator against a bum in order to fight hatton who has no belt. you would think winning the wbo belt and beating a top guy like bradley would make the hatton fight even bigger! no confidence.
            Risk-reward.

It's not like he's turning down a massive payday because he's scared.

Originally posted by turkas View Post
            I guess I understand his decision, but it really makes him look bad when he's calling everyone and their brother out to fight him and then he turns down a big fight when he gets offered it.
            Is Bradley a big fight financially?

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
            Brook would have made alot of money fighting Bradley so he better keep winning
            You think?

Bradley's fights don't do big numbers anyway (a reported 850,000 buys against CashCow Pacquiao) so what makes you think they would offer Brook a lot of money when he brings no title and isn't known in America at all????

It was a business decision plain and simple. If Arum could screw Pacquiao out of the clearest decision win I've ever seen what do you think they would do to Brook?

Absolute idiots on here talking about ducking and being scared.
            He will fight Bradley when he is ready and on terms that are good for him financially.
            spot-on

Comment

Another UK fighter trying to get on the Hatton gravy train, they know he is basically a glorified club fighter so they are taking advantage of that... Great business move

Comment

Working...
              X