No announcement yet.

The left hook Katsidis connected with to finish Mitchell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The left hook Katsidis connected with to finish Mitchell

The one that really cracked him and put him in la-la land to force the stoppage.

How would Khan take it?

I don't really consider Mick a big one punch KO artist, but that was a big shot. Khan is a better boxer, but Mick is fast on his feet, and if he is able to get inside and connect with a shot like that, I personally see Khan getting pretty rocked.

Also, another question/s

I hadn't watched Mitchell before that, how had his chin held up in previous outings?

and had Mitchell ever fought a credible puncher before?

Comment

Yeah he fought Prescott, the guy who brutally Ko'd Khan. I cant remember clearly if he managed to get a flush hit on Mitch, maybe did

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
        The one that really cracked him and put him in la-la land to force the stoppage.

How would Khan take it?

I don't really consider Mick a big one punch KO artist, but that was a big shot. Khan is a better boxer, but Mick is fast on his feet, and if he is able to get inside and connect with a shot like that, I personally see Khan getting pretty rocked.
        Khan would be KOd by that shot. Mitchell has a far better chin than Khan.

Comment

I wouldn't say that Mitchell has chin problems but he wasn't used to adversity. To get caught as early in the round as he did with an aggressive and strong fighter like Katsidis was too much for him to overcome.

The left hook that finished off Mitchell would likely hurt Khan but I'm not too sure if Katsidis would ever get the chance to land it.

Comment

Working...
          X