No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Official Statement "Case filed on the Federal Court"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao Official Statement "Case filed on the Federal Court"

There seems to be concern from numerous members of the sports industry. from writers, to reporters, even other athletes, regarding why I am concerned with random blood testing. Here is what I would like to explain for the world to understand.

My concern has never been with someone randomly checking me with regards to blood or urine. I volunteered immediately to have my urine tested anytime someone wanted to, all the way up to the time I am walking into the ring. It was later brought to my attention and the attention of my staff that you can not test for Synthetic Growth Hormone through urine. You could only detect Synthetic Growth Hormone through blood tests. Before all is this blood testing and demands from other people I had never even heard of Synthetic Growth Hormone. I have never seen it before nor have I ever used it.

As I have stated before I have never used anabolic steroids nor do I even know what they look like.

My concern as a fighter is that there should be some limitations and agreements on how much blood they can take from someone prior to a fight. My other concern is how close to the actual fight itself can they take the blood. It is my opinion taking blood from a person can weaken you. I do not want to be in a weakened state when I enter the ring against any fighter.

I view using steroids, synthetic growth hormone, or any other illegal or banned substance as cheating. I would never cheat this sport that I love. I would never cheat the legacies of the great champions I have been blessed to challenge. I would never do anything to cheat such great champions as Miguel Cotto, Ricky Hatton, all of the Mexican Warriors that I have been blessed to go into the ring and do battle with. I believe all of these men to have great honor for boxing, for their country, and for themselves. They are heroes to me. These are people I have great respect for.

There would be no way I would ever cheat them out of what they deserve.

We as boxers risk our lives every time we enter the ring. We risk our health. This is a very dangerous sport. There is nothing I would do to make me have an unfair advantage to my opposition. This would not only be unfair to their legacy, but to their health, which could cause permanent damage. I would not want to hurt anyone nor would I want to cause pain to their families.

I take my training very serious. I train 30 rounds a day to be in the best shape during a fight, so I can give the fans the best show I can. I eat very healthy like chicken and fish and a lot of rice.

In order to make these new heavier weight classes I have to eat more then I have ever eaten in my life. I actually have to eat 5 times a day and bigger meals than I have ever eaten before.

I eat foods that build muscle. I work out hard. I stay very focused and disciplined towards my goal. I focus on success.

God has graced me with my abilities and I give all glory to him. I try and let God use me as an example of what someone can be if they if they never give up, if they work hard and believe in themselves, and if they never give up on life itself.

I believe you must believe in God and never quit.

I say this and I hope you will all understand. "Winning is only as good as the Winner itself"

THIS WILL BE MY LAST OFFICIAL STATEMENT REGARDING THIS MATTER. THERE WILL BE NO MORE STATEMENTS MADE BY ME OR AUTHORIZED BY ME REGARDING THIS MATTER, AS A DEPRIMATION OF CHARACTER LAWSUIT HAS BEEN FILED IN FEDERAL COURT. ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS OR FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING HOW TO CONTACT MY ATTORNEY'S PLEASE EMAIL CRAVEMPBOXING@YMAIL.COM

Manny Pacquiao

http://pacman.craveonline.com/articl...quiao-12292009

Goodluck GBP, Gayweathers, u r about to pay millions of dollars

Bad move by Pacquiao. Gives Mayweather team to find any dirt on Pacquiao.

Comment

You don't file defamation suits in "Federal Court"..LMAO

Comment

This is ******ed. Only in America can you sue over stupid **** like this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll80 View Post
          You don't file defamation suits in "Federal Court"..LMAO
          well just talk to Pac's Atty. the email is in the official statement

Comment

there you go.

Comment

Let the Discovery process begin for the Mayweather's! Pacquiao's life unveiled...

Comment

good move Pac. I hope these boxers learn to respect people and just do their thing in the ring. Im sick of Mayweather doing his pre fight antics. Pac, I support you on this move.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Kelly View Post
                  Let the Discovery process begin for the Mayweather's! Pacquiao's life unveiled...
                  The Mayweathers are the defendants.

Comment

Mayweathers and I hope GBP also, esp Dela Hoya. Sue him. Money is not everything but I hope Pac gets a lot of money from GBP

Comment

Working...
                    X