No announcement yet.

I'm a Pacquiao fan but.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Pacquiao fan but.....

All these stories over hyping him during his camp especially when we know there has been a bit of a rift/turmoil really makes me think they are getting worried.

I would love Pacquiao to win and i'm flying over from England to see it but I can't help but think that they know they have landed themselves in deep water judging by all these over exagerated stories.

I smell a slight sense of fear in the Pacquiao camp

Originally posted by JunglistSoldja View Post
    All these stories over hyping him during his camp especially when we know there has been a bit of a rift/turmoil really makes me think they are getting worried.

I would love Pacquiao to win and i'm flying over from England to see it but I can't help but think that they know they have landed themselves in deep water judging by all these over exagerated stories.

I honestly think it's all just media tactics to make the pre-fight wait more interesting. Roach has a knack for sparking attention with every new prediction he puts out, and that's what sells PPV. I'm sure deep down, that neither fighter is really paying attention to what the media is saying, as they're concentrating on their training for Nov. 14.

Comment

After Cotto destroys him, he should fight Rogers Mtawgwa. Pacquiao would be killed by the ¨Juanma Killer¨ bad man from Tanzania.

Comment

yea..these stories are getting extremly comic bookish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

same **** with the hatton/odlh/diaz etc fights... same **** different day bro

Comment

im waiting on a story to be released claiming pacman can now fly and has superhuman strength and x-ray vison

Comment

Originally posted by JunglistSoldja View Post

Stop being such a *****.

Just kidding. Relax, enjoy the fight.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                im waiting on a story to be released claiming pacman can now fly and has superhuman strength and x-ray vison
                Too late bro, that story already came out...check out some of the past posts in here. LOL..

Comment

"Roach: Pacquiao is now capable of shape shifting, harnessing the elements may be in the near future."

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    "Roach: Pacquiao is now capable of shape shifting, harnessing the elements may be in the near future."
                    this is true....

Comment

Working...
                    X