Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fan of both Pac and Cotto......whats your take on 144-145 catch weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac should fight cotto at 147, and it would be to pacs advantage if cotto came in bigger than himself since it will give pac a serious speed advantage. Roach is scared though, he doesn't have confidence in pac so this fight will not be at 147, to be great you have to take big risks. Roach is holding pac back!

Comment

Originally posted by EastcoastMauler View Post
      I dont get why it would be 144 or 145....does pac really think 2 or 3 less pounds is gonna make that big of a difference?

I think it should be at 147 cause thats the weightclass cotto fights at not 144.

Why doesnt pac just risk 3 ****king pounds to be able to claim another title, its ridiculous to me
      He can still fight for the title at 144lbs... my point is... just let Cotto fight at 147... don't bring him down..

Comment

Originally posted by EastcoastMauler View Post
        I dont get why it would be 144 or 145....does pac really think 2 or 3 less pounds is gonna make that big of a difference?

I think it should be at 147 cause thats the weightclass cotto fights at not 144.

Why doesnt pac just risk 3 ****king pounds to be able to claim another title, its ridiculous to me
        because they want whatever edge they can get. if his chin was weak at 140 they feel the closer to that weight the better for pac. I think Pacquiao should Man up and fight Pacquiao at 147.

If the title is at stake for the WelterWeight limit it should be at 147

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
          pac should fight cotto at 147, and it would be to pacs advantage if cotto came in bigger than himself since it will give pac a serious speed advantage. Roach is scared though, he doesn't have confidence in pac so this fight will not be at 147, to be great you have to take big risks. Roach is holding pac back!
          I'd agree with that, hell if Pac wants to fight at 140lbs then let him. I couldn't care less... Just don't make the champion come down for you.

If you want HIS belt... then go and take it.

Comment

I see nothing wrong with it.

Welterweight 147 LBS IS THE LIMIT. Its not a required weight or a minimum weight. ITS THE LIMIT.

It gives Pacquiao a false sense of security & it gives cotto fans a false sense of insecurity.

In a perfect world, pac is still defending his wbc lightweight title vs marquez & cotto is rematching mosley.

What do u guys want?

Cotto vs Pacquiao at 144/45 or no Cotto vs Pacquiao at all?

Give me cotto vs pacquiao at catchweight.

Comment

I don't think I would have a problem with his catchweight **** if he wasn't being compared to Armstrong.

Comment

Let Pac fight at 14o and Cotto at 147...best of the best no catchweight

Comment

Originally posted by One - Shot View Post
                  Let Pac fight at 14o and Cotto at 147...best of the best no catchweight
                  I believe they can't do that, because the boxing commission feels its a health risk for Pacquiao. They will feel he is too small than, even though speed can beat bigger fighters. Bigger fighters can also posses too much strength if they do land and if they land something big on the smaller fighter... Boom

Comment

I believe they can't do that, because the boxing commission feels its a health risk for Pacquiao. They will feel he is too small than, even though speed can beat bigger fighters. Bigger fighters can also posses too much strength if they do land and if they land something big on the smaller fighter... Boom
                    They let Roy weigh 198lbs against a guy who weighed 228lbs...

Comment

They also let Royce Gracie fights akebono whats with the weight then...i still vbelieve manny can KTFO Cotto at 140...:*******:

Comment

Working...
                      X